Bf disappointed with smaller breasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, I and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last Thursday. I was really disappointed because I came to realize that he is not happy with my body. I have very small boobs. He is a "breast-man" and always admires ladies with bigger breasts. I feel really disappointed and want to have bigger boobs really bad. I have 32C and want to make it 36D. Will my breasts have sufficient tissue to cover up the implants? Is there anybody over here who has undergone this procedure? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't be so ridiculous.

Yeah, I be with swoony. Don't go tit for tat. Just say goodbye to the twit.

If that short video contravenes the rules........PLEASE DELETE.

Don't worry, did it meself.

Yet, I fear, this is an implanted post................nyuk, nyuk nyuk

Reactions: find83 and 950483

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last Thursday. I was really disappointed because I came to realize that he is not happy with my body. I have very small boobs. He is a "breast-man" and always admires ladies with bigger breasts. I feel really disappointed and want to have bigger boobs really bad. I have 32C and want to make it 36D. Will my breasts have sufficient tissue to cover up the implants? Is there anybody over here who has undergone this procedure? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.

Are you trying to fish for dick pics?

Because this is how you fish for dick pics.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. a C cup is not a small boob
2. thats not how bra sizing works.
3. fuck him if he isn't happy with your body... and by fuck him i mean don't fuck him ever again
I was going to say the same thing: a C-cup is not small by any means. Plus a 32 - C probably looks big on your frame. If he doesn't like your body, move on to someone who does... there are many different preferences out there. And is it possible that you're suspecting he doesn't like your body, but he actually does? How did you "come to realize" it?

Reactions: lapdog2001

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree with what many have said 32C is not small at all. I don't advocate plastic surgery just to please another person, I actually don't even like it at all but for some individuals it does help with their self esteem when they finally look like the image they perceived themselves as and I see nothing wrong with that. Every deserves to be happy. Like many have said if he is not happy with how you look dump the loser, but if this is something you seriously would want for YOURSELF then you should get the proper information about the risks and benefits so you can make the best decision for you. But first thing you really need to ask yourself is this really what You want because it's your body being altered you will and have to live with the consequence the rest of your life. Furthermore, even if you do get your breast enlarged the prick might dump you for someone bigger.

Here is an article outlining implants for women who lift, but the general information should be the same for any women.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/breast-implants-for-girls-who-lift

Reactions: BetterFuture

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cup size differential is almost negligible. I'm more concerned about how you intend to expand your rib cage? That's another four inches!!! I recommend changing your diet. I think an extra 40 pounds might get you close to a 36.

But a D cup? If you really want to please him go for a G or H.

Personally, I'd leave his ass if he's not happy with my body.

Last edited:

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ditch the jerk: you're perfect the way you are now.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him you're a "dick-woman" and you admire guys with a much more than average size dick.

C.

Last edited:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This was spam for a plastic surgery clinic.
I reported it and the links were removed.

Every once in awhile this person makes an account and posts something similar, it's not the first time I've reported them.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Every once in awhile this person makes an account and posts something similar, it's not the first time I've reported them.

Thanks, that would explain it :)

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not exactly promoting body positivity, are they?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not exactly promoting body positivity, are they?

Cosmetic surgery in general is pretty much a scam imo.

Plastic surgery for health issues (e.g. back pain and such for large breasts, reconstructive surgery, etc) is a good thing, but most cosmetic surgeons are all about labelling normal variations in human appearance as some kind of deviation from "ideal".

Then you get every woman in hollywood running around with the exact same nose, etc. So dumb :p

Reactions: nailz
Status
Not open for further replies.