Bf disappointed with smaller breasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last Thursday. I was really disappointed because I came to realize that he is not happy with my body. I have very small boobs. He is a "breast-man" and always admires ladies with bigger breasts. I feel really disappointed and want to have bigger boobs really bad. I have 32C and want to make it 36D. Will my breasts have sufficient tissue to cover up the implants? Is there anybody over here who has undergone this procedure? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.

My wife had a boob job a couple of years ago, purely because she was unhappy with the rigors of breast feeding. I wasn't bothered at all but supported her decision because it made her feel happier in herself. I would never have forced her in fact I never suggested it. The problem is his not yours, don't go changing yourself for someone else, they may not stick around long enough to see the results. If You truly want to do this then think long and hard about it. My wife joined a forum and talked to many ladies on there about the experiences and their reasons, she also managed to locate a great surgeon in Belgium to do the procedure.

Be happy with yourself and don't rely on your bf or others to make you happy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
neck-beard/menist/PUA bingo!!
alpha
beta
Fedora Free Space
mimbo
Fight Club
I liked fight club, but wasn't half the point that the guy turns out to just be mentally ill? And that people sign on to his bullshit? And follow him over the figurative cliff?

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The fuqboi who was barfing MRA redpill bullshit all up in the thread, dude. Not you.
*bursts out laughing out loud at the gym... gets weird looks... shrugs

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I liked fight club, but wasn't half the point that the guy turns out to just be mentally ill? And that people sign on to his bullshit? And follow him over the figurative cliff?

i love Fight Club, the book and the film, i understand the point of the both
neck-beards seem to think the point of the film was Tyler, and have an Inigo Montoya moment about the whole thing

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I'm confused on the neckbeard. Is this something that only grows on the neck or simply extends to the neck or both?

I tried google images but am unsure given most of the men that come up share the same face proportions and generally are overweight. While there tends to always be hair on the neck, they also vary in whether or not they have staches and how far north the hair travels.

I get that it is take a specific physical feature and applying a wide variety of generalizations under a lens tinted with very negative judgment but I'm not sure as to the specifics of the "neck" in neckbeard. Anyone that is a little more in the know care to help fill me in on this?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused on the neckbeard. Is this something that only grows on the neck or simply extends to the neck or both?

I tried google images but am unsure given most of the men that come up share the same face proportions and generally are overweight. While there tends to always be hair on the neck, they also vary in whether or not they have staches and how far north the hair travels.

I get that it is take a specific physical feature and applying a wide variety of generalizations under a lens tinted with very negative judgment but I'm not sure as to the specifics of the "neck" in neckbeard. Anyone that is a little more in the know care to help fill me in on this?

It's a set of facial hair that's predominantly on a man's neck (as opposed to cheeks and mustache, particularly when left unruly and allowed to grow too far down the neck rather than shaving a clean edge to it).

It's generally considered unfashionable, and the negative jokes are drawn from people who are so socially awkward that they don't realize it's unfashionable (like wearing socks with sandals being associated as a clueless dad kind of unfashionable)

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
It's a set of facial hair that's predominantly on a man's neck (as opposed to cheeks and mustache, particularly when left unruly rather than shaving a clean edge to it).

It's generally considered unfashionable, and the negative jokes are drawn from people who are so socially awkward that they don't realize it's unfashionable (like wearing socks with sandals being associated as a clueless dad kind of unfashionable)
Thank you for the clarification.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol. Even funnier is the part where shooting himself in the head turns out to be the best solution all round.
Yeah! I always thought it was a warning, a cautionary tale about man versus self. But, I do suppose all art is up for interpretation.

I've got to watch this movie again. I had no idea the PUA and MRA communities had some wacky slant on it.

You know, an ex tatooed one of the characters onto his arm. I hope he hasn't gone to the dark side on me.

Reactions: 950483 and Wave85

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah! I always thought it was a warning, a cautionary tale about man versus self. But, I do suppose all art is up for interpretation.

I've got to watch this movie again. I had no idea the PUA and MRA communities had some wacky slant on it.

You know, an ex tatooed one of the characters onto his arm. I hope he hasn't gone to the dark side on me.

Fight club is one of those movies I felt bad because it came highly recommended, but I got bored while watching it. Maybe because I knew the twist going into it? I dunno :/

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last Thursday. I was really disappointed because I came to realize that he is not happy with my body. I have very small boobs. He is a "breast-man" and always admires ladies with bigger breasts. I feel really disappointed and want to have bigger boobs really bad. I have 32C and want to make it 36D. Will my breasts have sufficient tissue to cover up the implants? Is there anybody over here who has undergone this procedure? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.
i wonder who was more disappointed your bf when he saw your tits or half the people in this thread when they realized you had no pictures

grape

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Small breaststroke are beautiful. Consider a different boyfriend.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wonder who was more disappointed your bf when he saw your tits or half the people in this thread when they realized you had no pictures

this is women's issues
there are other sub-forum for breast ogling
you should spend more time there and less time here

Reactions: Fredneck1951
Status
Not open for further replies.