BF is exactly average..how much can he gain?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jenny_jay, Jul 1, 2007.

1. jenny_jay

jenny_jay New Member

My boyfriend is exactly 6 inches when completely hard and about average in cicumfrance. His head is a little above average I think. I am just wondering what kind of size it is possible for him to get to? Can he really gain honestly anything? What would you recommend him to do to get gains? I didn't know if like a large one could gain more or less than a normal sized one. I am just kind of in a new place here so. Could he reach 8 inches by like 5.5 or 6 cicumfrance?

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

At Thunder's Place, there's been some analysis of data posted by members on their gains. Gains of one inch in length are more common than two inch gains in length, but two inch gains are possible; they are just less likely.

3. spictacular1

spictacular1 New Member

There is a lot out there that is believed to contribute to gains in size. Check out Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums for various techniques. I have used kegels as well as jelqing since I was 16. The results are slow to notice at first, but can be significant over time. I am currently 8" length 6" girth and many on this sight claim to be larger. Your boyfriend seems to have a good base for size increase if he is willing to make the attempts. It is a very involved process in terms of time it takes to see results so be patient with him. Good luck.

4. Big Del

Gold Member

best of luck.

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

If you want him to be bigger you may be screwed. Chances are he won't get much bigger than what he already is. I suggest you talk with your girlfriends and find out who the guy is with the big horse cock and sleep with him. If you like it, then you know your boyfriend won't be able to satisfy you. If it's too big, then you're okay with what you've got.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

yes definately.have him try the manual stretches to begin with,then if so inclined buy him a pump.

7. seahorses

seahorses Member

Asking questions on a boyfriend's behalf? I think not, mister whatever your name is?

8. jenny_jay

jenny_jay New Member

Gosh people arent' smart. I never post or communicate with anyone on here. I made a profile awhile back because it was somewhat interesting. If I wanted to ask this question and were a guy what would stop me from simply making an email address which takes probably 5 minutes then signing up? Now, if I seemed to have some other kind of purpose for being here then I suppose it might make sense but beyond that. love, I just think ppl need to wisen up.

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Hi Jen

With a good stretching and jelqing routine I would say the avg person gains 3/4-1.25" after about 5-8months. But all guys are different I gained quite quickly personally.

-D1-

Draft saved Draft deleted