BF jealous of best friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by superpilinha, Feb 23, 2007.

1. superpilinha

superpilinha New Member

Albums:
    Hi,

Last weekend, we had a party at my parent's house, and invited many of our mutual friends. As usual, the guys were a bit drunk and started joking about their penis sizes (why do men always do this?). My actual BF was saying he had a huge penis and asking me to confirm (which I did, despite of him having a pretty average one - about 5' 1/2). Things got a little out of hand, and the guys started to take of their clothes to compare the sizes. There were 5 guys and 7 girls in the room, and all guys were stripping their clothes off (no exception). The girls (me included) were also a bit drunk, but we were also a bit excited with the show (why not?). My BF's best friend was the last to take his clothes off, when all of the other guys were already showing their penis. They were all quite average and they seemed to be very happy with it, until he took his pants off. I don't really know the size of that thing, but it was twice as big as all the other guys (it made the other look like they were small kids). Us girls started pointing at it in shock and in admiration (can't help to love them big!), and the other guys got really mad with that . My BF is still pissed with that and is clearly jealous of his best friends being much hunger than him (so, so much!!!), and is always saying things to me like "You want to try his, don't you?" (and yes I do, but I cannot say it, can't I?).

This was the biggest penis I've ever seen in real life, and I will not say I'm not impressed and surprised (he is so average in many ways), but why guys always do stupid contests like this one? They should know that there is always someone bigger than they are.

And... WOW!!!! It was really, really big! :)

Kisses,
    Joana

2. jkazjkaz

jkazjkaz New Member

I've always loved big boobs. The bigger the better. My ex-GF (of many years) had relatively smallish (though nicely shaped) boobs. I believe they were 34B.
    However, somehow, I didn't feel the urge of screwing all of her girlfriends with huge ones.

Didn't mean to sound too judgemental.

3. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

This is a prime example of men pretending to be women.

4. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

I agree. Smallcocktown?

What a twisted mother fucker.

5. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    And I thought I was just being cynical again.

Draft saved Draft deleted