BF of a former lover

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tonight I ran into a rather drunk acquaintance whose boyfriend is a former hook-up of mine. I was surprised tonight when the BF started introducing me to others in the party as the guy to used to fuck his BF. He then went into detail about my cock and how his BF tells him about it (it has been more than 3 years since I fucked the dude).

Does this mean that I should back-away from interaction with this couple?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Does this mean that I should back-away from interaction with this couple?"

Yes. Not necessarily your ex (who can be excused for talking about your dick with a partner), but the new guy. Not necessarily because of any jealousy or anything like that, but what the fuck kind of boundaries does this guy have if he's never met you before but is okay going into detail about your cock at a party? Yeah he was drunk, but that's just a reason - not an excuse. I know if one of my exes' boyfriends was like "how 'bout erratic's big ol' uncut dick?" the very first time we met, in front of an audience no less, I'd feel pretty weird about it.

You were there and I wasn't, so you'd know better than I do; still, this guy sounds like a big red flag to me.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are right. It is a big flag. I got the feeling that he wanted to get fucked.

Do you want that? I stand by what I said above - that this guy sounds like he's got shitty boundaries (and being drunk is only a reason and never an excuse) - so from what I know, I personally wouldn't fuck him. Even if he were single. But if you do, then maybe he was awkwardly trying to invite you into a threesome.

Regardless, this dude - who barely knew you - is willing to blab about your cock to random people at a party while you're there. Red alert. Even if it was flattering. What else will he blab about?