bf with big tight willy

sarahfield

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi evry 1 my names sarah and ive just come out of a long term relationship and ive just started seeing a guy whos got a large willy but the skin around it is really tight and he cant pull it back over his bellend, it looks really sore and swollen after we have sex but he sez it doesnt hurt. i dont mind at all but was wondering if it was normal? and are many guys penises like this? xxx

KypBayn

Just Browsing
Media
Sarah,

Sounds like your boyfriend has a tight foreskin. There are really three options for him:

1) Do nothing about it.
2) Stretch the foreskin.
3) Get circumcised.

Personally, I like my foreskin, and like taking good care of it, so I wouldn't recommend (1) or (3). He should consult with a doctor and consider trying a stretching regimen. Here's an example:
http://www.lpsg.org/129092-foreskin-rolls-back-on-boner-4.html#post2581928

Good luck!

sarahfield

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sarah,

Sounds like your boyfriend has a tight foreskin. There are really three options for him:

1) Do nothing about it.
2) Stretch the foreskin.
3) Get circumcised.

Personally, I like my foreskin, and like taking good care of it, so I wouldn't recommend (1) or (3). He should consult with a doctor and consider trying a stretching regimen. Here's an example:
http://www.lpsg.org/129092-foreskin-rolls-back-on-boner-4.html#post2581928

Good luck!

thanks for the advice babe

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If what you are describing is a tight foreskin, then yes, it is "normal" in the over-all range of penises. But it sounds uncomfortable for your boyfriend, and is not desirable. However, do not consider circumcision under any circumstances until all other remedies have been tried...!!! Very likely, simple stretching exercises should relieve it. Check out Doug's site - Home Page or any of the various other sites devoted to stretching. Good luck--and better sex with his looser foreskin...!

Last edited:

sarahfield

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If what you are describing is a tight foreskin, then yes, it is "normal" in the over-all range of penises. But it sounds uncomfortable for your boyfriend, and is not desirable. However, do not consider circumcision under any circumstances until all other remedies have been tried...!!! Very likely, simple stretching exercises should relieve it. Check out: Doug's site - Home Page (there's an underline where the blank space is) or any of the various other sites devoted to stretching. Good luck--and better sex with his looser foreskin...!

thanks babe!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
is this sort of thing painful? xxx

If you mean stretching, absolutely not--in fact, quite pleasurable for both of you if you help him with it. (But don't get too distracted--finish the stretchies first! :wink:) Each stretch should go only so far as is comfortable--never, ever to the point of pain! Take the program slow and easy--don't try to push it too fast.

To get started, see the thread suggested by KypBayn above (Link 4)--you'll find basic information there (Link 46). I'm not certain about hydrocortisone, however; beta methasone is the one I usually see recommended. But if using any steroidal creme, be extra careful with the tugging, as the ointment thins the skin and makes it more susceptible to injury.

[P.S. Sorry about that mysterious, confusing reference to an underline in my link above as it stood when you quoted. I noticed later that this site had changed my link of its own accord--but it's still the correct site.]

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've met loads of guys who had that and most of them said it hurts when they get hard but didnt know what to do about it. a few of them i've taken to a doctor and they had the foreskin "nicked" to let the head out. in all cases the guys got bigger and they felt no pain after it had healed. all of them were grateful for the help and the extra length.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a few of them i've taken to a doctor and they had the foreskin "nicked"

I was going to suggest this myself. It allows you to keep all of your foreskin except where it gets nicked. It simply "loosens the opening" so the poor guy doesn't struggle. The nick looks like a V in just the top rim of your foreskin. After it heals you don't even know! Great alternative for those that wish to keep their foreskin!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to suggest this myself. It allows you to keep all of your foreskin except where it gets nicked. It simply "loosens the opening" so the poor guy doesn't struggle. The nick looks like a V in just the top rim of your foreskin. After it heals you don't even know! Great alternative for those that wish to keep their foreskin!

and it takes 2 mins to do under a local. the guys i know whove had it done said it was sore for the first few days but after 10 days(when they tell you you can have sex again) that it was totally worth it. a lot of guys are too scared to get it done but it seems to be worth it.

sarahfield

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and it takes 2 mins to do under a local. the guys i know whove had it done said it was sore for the first few days but after 10 days(when they tell you you can have sex again) that it was totally worth it. a lot of guys are too scared to get it done but it seems to be worth it.

thanks alot for the advice, bf didnt seem very impressed with the idea though lol xxx

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it looks really sore and swollen after we have sex but he sez it doesnt hurt. i dont mind at all but was wondering if it was normal? and are many guys penises like this? xxx

Is it normal? No, but it's not abnormal. Like red hair. Not normal, as in most people don't have red hair; but not abnormal, as in there's nothing wrong with it.

Are many guys unable to retract their foreskin? There are lots, yeah. If it's not a problem - no hygiene issues, guy's happy with his sex life - then it's not a problem. That suggests to me your boyfriend's not going to be up for anything more than a bit of stretching. Which is fine, as long as he's happy.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I hope this link works, it'll let you know how normal the big fellah is.

Foreskin Coverage Index

BTW, most guys start like this, but normally manage to roll it back during wanking, or the 1st time you have sex.

It does bloody hurt, but only once, a bit like having your hymen broken. You are literally peeling a thick layer of skin away from an organ, & it is very VERY dry. Once it's done, it's done. Most uncircumsized guys have been through this - it's an undocumented, undiscussed rite of manhood.

The plus side for your BF is that it'll probably allow his cock to lenghten by upto another inch eventually (he he), because he's literally being held back by that skin. Mine certainly grew another inch very quickly, but I was 16!

tom0tom

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have the same problem and it annoyed me, I felt it ruined my sex life. I went to the doctor, and he said stretching wouldn't help, at least not without tearing my foreskin in pieces... Steroid creams are no help either, he said, because those ointments soften the foreskin, making it vulnerable to tearing... One solution: circumcision.

Now, I know alot of you, Americans, oppose the idea of getting cut, especially those who were left 'intact' as a child. In Europe, however, circumcision is only done when medically necessary. Or if you're Jewish or Muslim. I felt I needed to get cut, even thoug it took some time before I could fully accept the idea.

And now, almost two years later (I had it done just before my 21st birthday), I can't even remember how it was with skin... It looks tight, but I can still move some skin, so I can jerk off without lube. The feeling is somewhat different, but it still feels awesome to get sucked.

I won't proclame circumcision as savior of the universe, but alot of "solutions" for a tight foreskin on the internet are fake... Stretching can help, but if there is an underlying cause for the tightness (inflammation, for example), only medical attention can help... And it often has to be removed...

I would recommend a first visit to a general practionner, just for information. It's still the choice of the one wearing the penis :)

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it normal to not be able to retract foreskin and do uncut guys wanted it to retract

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I had a tight foreskin and it never caused me any problems, however, for sanitary and safety issues to be avoided in the future he should start slowly stretching it. It could tear or smegma could build up underneath it. I started out just slowly pulling it in the bath or shower and eventually I could get my fingers under it and then eventually I could pull it back. It needs to be done so that it starts to feel uncomfortable or else it will take forever to stretch.