Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf isn't speaking to me and I don't know why he has also blocked me on hus Facebook too does that mean that he has dumped me as I saw him on Friday he said that he was going to the shops and didn't come back he left after we had sex he said he'll be back in an hour but that was Friday shortly afterwards he blocked me on Facebook I'd like everyone's opinion on what's going on

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think he's a coward...and yes I agree. If you two were still a couple he'd be speaking to you and he would have no reason to block your FB.

Nor would he leave and not return for 3 days. ..unless he's doing some kind of drugs or something crazy like that. He isn't talking to you. ..move on. Even if he came back and apologized that behavior is unacceptable in a "real" relationship.

Good luck.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He vanished and is actively blocking communication with you. Either he was abducted by the Illuminati or you have been dumped in a most chicken shit manor. Why? I think Betty got it right with the "Coward" description.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The real question is why you bother to even wonder. If a person treats you like that, you should lock him out of your FB account, your mind and your apartment. If he returns you will know one thing for sure: He is a psychological abuser. And that, my dear, will lead you into a tidal wave of troubles.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My bf isn't speaking to me and I don't know why he has also blocked me on hus Facebook too does that mean that he has dumped me as I saw him on Friday he said that he was going to the shops and didn't come back he left after we had sex he said he'll be back in an hour but that was Friday shortly afterwards he blocked me on Facebook I'd like everyone's opinion on what's going on

Question: Did he have a long list of groceries?

Seriously though, sounds like a classic goodbye slam-bam thank you ma'am Facebook dumping to me.

He vanished and is actively blocking communication with you. Either he was abducted by the Illuminati or you have been dumped in a most chicken shit manor. Why? I think Betty got it right with the "Coward" description.

No need to bring up the poor woman's living conditions she's been through enough.

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Typical cowardly disrespectful male behavior. Any man worthy of your time would have had the balks to speak to you about this. Move on, and don't let him play games with your head. If he tries to worm his way back to you after this sackless display then you tell him to fuck off. I'm a man, and we can be even bigger assholes than you think. Dont waste your time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about a fresh perspective, and just a word of warning, I'm in the middle of a thriller, so my mind is there.

Maybe he's in big trouble and doesn't want you involved any further. He needs to repay a debt but doesn't have the resources. So he's going to try something and see if it works. But it's very risky and will put his family, friends and those close to him in danger. Nothing he can do about his family except warn them. But he can shield you, at least.

But you know nothing about this until you see him weeks from now, seemingly alone on the banks of the river. You approach him, and he looks at you aghast knowing what's about to happen. You begin to rail into him, and he screams at you to leave. You ignore him until the first gunshot rings out.

He ducks. You are so surprised at what's happening that you are paralyzed. He runs to you and tackles you as more shots ring out. He sobs as he tries to explain what's happened and how he didn't want you involved. The bullets get closer and closer, one barely missing his left ear.

You scream as you see him draw the gun from his pocket and begin crying as he bolts from your side firing off rounds at the nearby building. You chance looking from your hiding place and see a bullet rip into his shoulder throwing him to the ground. You scream again in anguish and want to run to him, but he shouts "Stay back!"

Two figures emerge from the shadows of the large building with their firearms in plain view. Their words are unintelligible through your tears as you already know the worst.

They lift their guns in his direction until something quickly diverts their attention. They begin firing beyond your position, and you hear gunfire returned. You turn to look behind you and see a number of policemen in SWAT gear swarm the two who have been injured. They are subdued.

You run to your sweetheart who is bleeding profusely from a wound in his shoulder, but he is smiling and laughing and trying to say he's sorry. You tell him to hush as you remove your sweater and place it against the wound in an attempt to staunch the flow.

A paramedic takes you forcefully by your shoulders and moves you aside as they care for him.

You are allowed to ride in the ambulance where he explains the whole situation about his family's debt and their flower shop in the bad part of town that's been their for generations.

He knew something had to be done, and he tried to do the right thing.

Either that or he's dumped you like a coward.

Hero or asshole. If you never see him again then you can decide.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real question is why you bother to even wonder. If a person treats you like that, you should lock him out of your FB account, your mind and your apartment. If he returns you will know one thing for sure: He is a psychological abuser. And that, my dear, will lead you into a tidal wave of troubles.

This was my question. If it were me, I would not be referring to him as my boyfriend, and while I would be hurt and wonder why he chose to leave me in such a cold, disrespectful way, I would not wonder if he and I were still together and I would know for certain that he would never be my dude again. You get what you tolerate. Don't tolerate that which is beneath you, Hun. You can do much better.

Miss Ellie, don't ever change. LOL

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are, Sweetie. You really have to cull a lot of bad tomatoes before you get the perfect one. Trust me. It was 8 years for me, and I had quit searching by that point. I had resigned myself to be celibate for the rest of my life at 28!

I knew he was different when I met him, and as much as I wanted him to be "the one," I still was not completely sure. I know now in my heart that we were meant to be with each other from the very beginning, but we both had to experience some pretty nasty stuff before then.

toolman4897

Experimental Member
Media
Yes there is but you will probably have to weed thru a few assholes to find your prince.

Good luck and have fun with it and maybe you will find a prince with a large penis too.now that would be a win win for you!

Life is short do not spend 1 more second worrying about the ex loser..

Everyone deserves to be happy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen to EllieP and toolman. Their words are wise. If you want to find someone, I have little doubt you will. I suggest you not let it be your focus. Do the things you love to do. Do the things you have to do. Be selective. Believe actions. They will always eventually tell the truth. Words are often without much meaning. Disregard much of what someone tells you about himself, believe some of what good he SHOWS you about himself but believe ALL the bad things he shows you bout himself. Those will be the things he was unable to hide despite trying. Meanwhile remember life is too short to not be fun. Enjoy people. Enjoy yourself.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to bring up the poor woman's living conditions she's been through enough.

Ah, I had so much fun thinking about which chicken shit manor joke to make. I even went outside to have a cigarette for contemplation. Only to find out that I'd been beaten to it. Damn. Your joke was funnier anyway.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah, I had so much fun thinking about which chicken shit manor joke to make. I even went outside to have a cigarette for contemplation. Only to find out that I'd been beaten to it. Damn. Your joke was funnier anyway.

Hey, isn't there a show on TLC about Chicken Shit Manor? It's got that security guy with the Hitler 'stache and that weird skinny guy who thinks he's a playa! I think it's in Florida....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I think Chicken Shit Manor should be on the History Channel, home of Honey Boo-Boo's family.