Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
is so much fucking fun! lol. we had this big dance fest put on by the Hindu association at my univ. it started with Raz dancing (the one with the sticks) and then went to Bhangra for the last hour. it was absolutely amazing! lol. so many people there, so many people actually dancing! and you dont have to be a pro to look good doing it either! try it sometime! you will like it!

I really enjoyed watching it being done on "So You Think You Can Dance" last season. The winner of the competition and the last girl left on the show that season (I can't remember their names) were the ones that performed it together. It was one of my favourite routines performed last season by the competitors on the show.

I think that dance is like food. The same old thing over and over gets really boring after awhile. I can't dance at all, but I sure love to indulge in ethnic foods every now and again to get a break from the ordinary. Indian, Thai, and Japanese are my favourite ethnic foods and a wonderful change from the same old. I know, I'm going off topic, but I thought I would carry my food analogy one step further.