Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The news from the article is good to hear, but nothing we Bi's do not know or is any different from what we have been saying all along.

I too, feel it is an insult that what we feel has to be put into a test tube for analysis to prove we are not liars. That is certainly not the case for straights or gays, for they are believed without question!

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Because I believe in the idea of a relationship that lasts. I believe in the staying power of two people in a committed relationship. Because I think bisexuality is a trend, especially amongst members of my generation and because I think at some point everyone finds someone...

I don't discount bi-sexuality as something illegitimate, I really don't. I think, however, at the end of the search (which I think is something all people are on whether they know it or not) people reach a binary state; you find a male or a female that exemplifies what it is you've been striving for in a partner. Once you do your orientation is confirmed assuming you, like me, are perhaps niaeve enough to think that one true love per life time is probably more than anyone should hope to attain.

Some people are just more... "open" in their search and don't discount based on gender and that sort of freedom is not only something I respect but something I envy and have, in the past, learned from. That being said I stand behind the idea that at the end we all reach a binary state; a male, a female, or like Mark Twain (crazy, alone, in a cabin in the woods.) Are their exceptions? Of course. Futanari wasn't a word that came up in sex-ed but I'm sure as hell aware of it now.

For me, however, I think of bisexuality as an open minded attitude toward that exploration of sexuality beyond the capacities of most (myself included) that will ultimately lead to the same place; a stable, secure relationship with someone and, if we're to believe what biology has told us, that will be with either a male or a female.

Maybe that's not as "new age" as it should be... but that's how I feel about it.

JSZ

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bi-sexuality IS a fucking legitimate choice.

"WE" don't HAVE to make a fucking choice because bi-sexuality IS our fucking choice.
"WE" don't have to choose one sex over the other.
"WE" don't have to return to a binary state to be normal or to have relationships or to be happy!
"WE" Bi people have a legitimate sexual preference which is every bit as legitimate as being straight or gay.

I refuse to be talked down to and I refused to have people who have no clue what it is like to actually be Bi to tell me what my sexuality is about.
I refuse to accept a layman's definition of what it means to be a Bi person or how to conduct the business of being Bi!

Last edited:

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Because most people see it as straddling the fence. As being indecisive or confused. Not to get political but i think those who vote independently get the same amount of side way views.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because most people see it as straddling the fence. As being indecisive or confused. Not to get political but i think those who vote independently get the same amount of side way views.

I get what you are saying, Puckit but it's wrong and it just smacks of a form of bigotry.
I'm not indecisive nor am I confused and I view those labels as condescending and offensive.

I don't know if you yourself hold those views.
I can only hope you don't.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
No of course not. If i did i'd have way more problems than i think i do. lol Its dead wrong. It is a form of bigotry not unlike...well ever last form of generalization/racism/sexism/and the rest. Also agree they are condescending and offensive.

Good news though, it is also a clear cut sign of true ignorance. How is that good news you ask? Well i'll tell you. (after this commercial break :p ) lol When people show that part of themselves it gives smarter and less moral people a chance to exploit them.

So while they're judging you, someone else is exploiting them yay :D karmic justice at its finest lol.

(Well that is, if the person continues with their ignorance cause some honestly do learn)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No of course not. If i did i'd have way more problems than i think i do. lol Its dead wrong. It is a form of bigotry not unlike...well ever last form of generalization/racism/sexism/and the rest. Also agree they are condescending and offensive.

Good news though, it is also a clear cut sign of true ignorance. How is that good news you ask? Well i'll tell you. (after this commercial break :p ) lol When people show that part of themselves it gives smarter and less moral people a chance to exploit them.

So while they're judging you, someone else is exploiting them yay :D karmic justice at its finest lol.

(Well that is, if the person continues with their ignorance cause some honestly do learn)

My straight part of me is telling me you are looking pretty gosh darn hot right now!
My Bi part of me is telling me that a hot tub filled with a hot pretty girl AND you is looking pretty good right now!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My everything part is telling me you are looking pretty gosh darn hot yourself right now too. Hot tub, boobies (drools). Ok i just killed it for you didn't i. lol

Yep...us bi-sexual people are just miserable with our lives and just longing, LONGING to return to a binary state!

Let's fuck!:biggrin1::tongue:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pretty much the same as JSZ's first two paragraphs but with a bit more vinegar due to numerous interactions with them, especially recent. I have a distrust towards them and recent events reinforced that. Every interaction related to their sexual being has led to reason for distrust. Unless you want to play their silly games, you're going to get hurt (Yes, I'm generalizing based on my experiences. Get over that.). It's still, overall, an excuse for sexual 'freedom'.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fact that you have any sort of cognitive function and you are trying to type at all has me a bit miffed!

By all intents and purposes you should be painting your monitor white!

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
I agree and don't mean ta miff ya. (Note to self: get refund on mind over penis tapes.) Does it help that at present time my monitor is like a reverse dalmatian? I really need to eat my wheaties :(

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree and don't mean ta miff ya. (Note to self: get refund on mind over penis tapes.) Does it help that at present time my monitor is like a reverse dalmatian? I really need to eat my wheaties :(

You're forgiven.
Wheaties aren't going to help you none!
I believe in feeding men steak, and lots of it!