Bi ain't a lie.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bi-sexuality IS a fucking legitimate choice.

"WE" don't HAVE to make a fucking choice because bi-sexuality IS our fucking choice.
"WE" don't have to choose one sex over the other.
"WE" don't have to return to a binary state to be normal or to have relationships or to be happy!
"WE" Bi people have a legitimate sexual preference which is every bit as legitimate as being straight or gay.

I refuse to be talked down to and I refused to have people who have no clue what it is like to actually be Bi to tell me what my sexuality is about.
I refuse to accept a layman's definition of what it means to be a Bi person or how to conduct the business of being Bi!

TESTIFY MY BROTHER!! :biggrin1:

May I make one tiny little disagreement? Bisexuality isn't a choice. Like being gay or str8, it's all inborn. I didn't choose to be this way, I just AM. And I wouldn't change it for anything! I like women just as much as the next guy! :tongue:

It never ceases to amaze me that the people that just have to assert that bi's don't exist, or that it's a phase, or that we're just really gay and don't want to admit it, are always, and without fail, the ones who consider themselves highly intelligent, yet prove themselves not to be every chance they get. It takes an uneducated and stupid mind to immediately attack and condemn that which he knows nothing about without any consideration at all.

I've had str8 people tell me that I need to just be str8 and leave it alone. But I'm that nosy kid that's always gotta ask why. Whywhywhy! Str8 people have never been able to give me an answer that even works let alone makes sense.

Gay people are more fun/irritating when I ask them why when they insist/demand that I'm gay. It usually goes something like this:

Gay: You're really gay because you fuck guys.
Me: I fuck women too, does that mean I'm really str8?
Gay: You can't be both. You have to choose.
Me: Then I choose both! :tongue:
Gay: No sitting on the fence!
Me: What's wrong with sitting on fences? I like sitting on fences! It give me access to both sides!
Gay: You can't like titties if you're fucking guys!
Me: No, I'm pretty sure I like titties! I like pecs just as well too!
Gay: You're just confused.
Me: Nope. If I can't decide on whether or not I want a man or woman, I'll just take BOTH!
Gay: >exasperated sigh<
Me: What? Don't limit me to either just having only cake, or just having only ice cream! If I want both, I'll have BOTH!

They usually storm off mumbling something about me having issues.

Maybe it's a jealousy thing? Think about it.

Bi's can have the best of both worlds.
Bi's can have both worlds.
Bi's have a 100% chance of getting laid on Saturday night. Gays and Str8s only have a 50% chance.
Bi's can blend in seamlessly into the str8 world.
Bi's can blend in seamlessly into the gay world.
Bi's don't have to be twins to double their fun, double their pleasure!
Bi's have the ability and capacity to love more than just one.

As for choosing the ONE life mate? That's all well and good, and I'm happy if it works for you. Just never insist that that's what I must do.
The happiest relationship I was ever in, was with another bi male and str8 female. The 3 of us were good together and happy together. If I could find another bi male and str8 female to fall in love with again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I've seen all the reports and most of them say that bi's are very rare. That's not true at all. Bi's are everywhere, and we are many. Most all bi's by their very nature just prefer a bit of anonymity for whatever reason. The main reason is so that we don't have to hear all kinds of negative bovine excrement and hate from both sides! Why don't bi's come out? Our very nature allows us to blend in with both sides. So we really don't see a "need" to "come out" as the recognition won't get us any more than what we're already getting now. Bi's will come out to someone else they know is bi.

We are everywhere
We are all around you
We are someone you know

:biggrin1:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny that there are no Bi scientists.

:confused: Not true and not sure how that has any bearing on the issue.

I can assure you there are scientists who are bisexual. You just have to look at the embroidered words on the front pocket of their lab coats. There you will find the words, "I like dick and pussy". If you don't find it, look at their diploma and it will show that they graduated from Bangboygirl University. Also known as, "FU" for short.

laxplayer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
TESTIFY MY BROTHER!! :biggrin1:

May I make one tiny little disagreement? Bisexuality isn't a choice. Like being gay or str8, it's all inborn. I didn't choose to be this way, I just AM. And I wouldn't change it for anything! I like women just as much as the next guy! :tongue:

It never ceases to amaze me that the people that just have to assert that bi's don't exist, or that it's a phase, or that we're just really gay and don't want to admit it, are always, and without fail, the ones who consider themselves highly intelligent, yet prove themselves not to be every chance they get. It takes an uneducated and stupid mind to immediately attack and condemn that which he knows nothing about without any consideration at all.

I've had str8 people tell me that I need to just be str8 and leave it alone. But I'm that nosy kid that's always gotta ask why. Whywhywhy! Str8 people have never been able to give me an answer that even works let alone makes sense.

Gay people are more fun/irritating when I ask them why when they insist/demand that I'm gay. It usually goes something like this:

Gay: You're really gay because you fuck guys.
Me: I fuck women too, does that mean I'm really str8?
Gay: You can't be both. You have to choose.
Me: Then I choose both! :tongue:
Gay: No sitting on the fence!
Me: What's wrong with sitting on fences? I like sitting on fences! It give me access to both sides!
Gay: You can't like titties if you're fucking guys!
Me: No, I'm pretty sure I like titties! I like pecs just as well too!
Gay: You're just confused.
Me: Nope. If I can't decide on whether or not I want a man or woman, I'll just take BOTH!
Gay: >exasperated sigh<
Me: What? Don't limit me to either just having only cake, or just having only ice cream! If I want both, I'll have BOTH!

They usually storm off mumbling something about me having issues.

Maybe it's a jealousy thing? Think about it.

Bi's can have the best of both worlds.
Bi's can have both worlds.
Bi's have a 100% chance of getting laid on Saturday night. Gays and Str8s only have a 50% chance.
Bi's can blend in seamlessly into the str8 world.
Bi's can blend in seamlessly into the gay world.
Bi's don't have to be twins to double their fun, double their pleasure!
Bi's have the ability and capacity to love more than just one.

As for choosing the ONE life mate? That's all well and good, and I'm happy if it works for you. Just never insist that that's what I must do.
The happiest relationship I was ever in, was with another bi male and str8 female. The 3 of us were good together and happy together. If I could find another bi male and str8 female to fall in love with again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I've seen all the reports and most of them say that bi's are very rare. That's not true at all. Bi's are everywhere, and we are many. Most all bi's by their very nature just prefer a bit of anonymity for whatever reason. The main reason is so that we don't have to hear all kinds of negative bovine excrement and hate from both sides! Why don't bi's come out? Our very nature allows us to blend in with both sides. So we really don't see a "need" to "come out" as the recognition won't get us any more than what we're already getting now. Bi's will come out to someone else they know is bi.

We are everywhere
We are all around you
We are someone you know

:biggrin1:

Preach, man! Preach!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
:confused: Not true and not sure how that has any bearing on the issue.

I can assure you there are scientists who are bisexual. You just have to look at the embroidered words on the front pocket of their lab coats. There you will find the words, "I like dick and pussy". If you don't find it, look at their diploma and it will show that they graduated from Bangboygirl University. Also known as, "FU" for short.

I stand corrected then. Curious though that they wouldn't have just informed their peers and saved the time and expense of a pointless study. But then again what do I know. I'm no rocket scientist :rolleyes:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I stand corrected then. Curious though that they wouldn't have just informed their peers and saved the time and expense of a pointless study. But then again what do I know. I'm no rocket scientist :rolleyes:

Sorry guy, I wasn't meaning that like it may have sounded, and it certainly wasn't criticism directed towards you. I was making jokes about the whole situation more or less. You certainly don't have to stand corrected. And not on my account anyways. :smile:

On a hilarious note again, men with nice looking avatars who stand corrected make me want to kneel correctly. :biggrin1:

Sorry if I came off that way. I tend to sometimes I guess.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry guy, I wasn't meaning that like it may have sounded, and it certainly wasn't criticism directed towards you. I was making jokes about the whole situation more or less. You certainly don't have to stand corrected. And not on my account anyways. :smile:

Oh no apology necessary. I didn't take your comment with any amount of malice. Mine was intended to be tongue-in-cheek but I'm guessing you know that.

On a hilarious note again, men with nice looking avatars who stand corrected make me want to kneel correctly. :biggrin1:

How could I be anything but flattered even if undeservedly so.

Sorry if I came off that way. I tend to sometimes I guess.

Again, you didn't and no need to apologize :smile:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To continue this discussion on to the next level, which BTW, is the level I always talk with to most straight or gay people who question my sexuality. Many people who live in the real world have this idea that bisexual people look at everyone as a potential sex partner or something like that. For me anyway it couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't view the majority of human beings I meet on a day-to-day basis as people I might be interested in. In fact as some of the people who have been on this site for as long as I have already know, I've changed my views on this topic in the last four years...in fact several times. The reason for that is I've met different people who I never thought would be bi who turned out to be just that. BUT (and here's the caveat) they may only be bi for one or two people in their whole lives. Does that make them bi anyway. I have a close buddy and we were involved all through our freshman year of college. It was a really amazing and fulfilling relationship because we both played baseball on the same crappy business league team, went boogie boarding together and enjoyed flipping on the beach. We also happened to fall in love and hung out with each other as much as possible. Since then he has never been involved with a guy again. He's married to a woman and they have a little baby. But to this day we still have deep feelings for each other, and when we see each other, we always hug and kiss each other. What I'm getting at is that bisexuality has so many variations that it can't be pinned down in the same way people want to pin down straight or gay orientations. The whole sexual continuum in fact is too fluid for us to really define it completely. It depends on so many variables: gender, emotional openness, self-esteem, a desire to explore one's fears and a lot more. I'm thankful in a sense for this. It gives us all so much more to work with in our lives.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just because a bisexual person does both men and women, the later on decides to stay with just one, doesn't mean that they've crossed over to the str8 side or gay side permanently. All it means is that they choose to be with only that person. They never stop being bisexual.

Just as there are varying degrees of being str8, and varying degrees of being gay, there are 13 specific degrees of bisexuality.

Alternating bisexuals:
may have a relationship with a man, and then after that relationship ends, may choose a female partner for a subsequent relationship, and many go back to a male partner next.
Circumstantial bisexuals:
primarily heterosexual, but will choose same sex partners only in situations where they have no access to other-sex partners, such as when in jail, in the military, or in a gender-segregated school.
Concurrent relationship bisexuals:
have primary relationship with one gender only but have other casual or secondary relationships with people of another gender at the same time.
Conditional bisexuals:
either straight or gay/lesbian, but will switch to a relationship with another gender for financial or career gain or for a specific purpose, such as young straight males who become gay prostitutes or lesbians who get married to men in order to gain acceptance from family members or to have children.
Emotional bisexuals:
have intimate emotional relationships with both men and women, but only have sexual relationships with one gender.
Integrated bisexuals:
have more than one primary relationship at the same time, one with a man and one with a woman.
Exploratory bisexuals:
either straight or gay/lesbian, but have sex with another gender just to satisfy curiosity or "see what it's like."
Hedonistic bisexuals:
primarily straight or gay/lesbian but will sometimes have sex with another gender primarily for fun or purely sexual satisfaction.
Recreational bisexuals:
primarily heterosexual but engage in gay or lesbian sex only when under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
Isolated bisexuals:
100% straight or gay/lesbian now but has had at one or more sexual experience with another gender in the past.
Latent bisexuals:
completely straight or gay lesbian in behavior but have strong desire for sex with another gender, but have never acted on it.
Motivational bisexuals:
straight women who have sex with other women only because a male partner insists on it to titillate him.
Transitional bisexuals:
temporarily identify as bisexual while in the process of moving from being straight to being gay or lesbian, or going from being gay or lesbian to being heterosexual.

Hope that helps.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just because a bisexual person does both men and women, the later on decides to stay with just one, doesn't mean that they've crossed over to the str8 side or gay side permanently. All it means is that they choose to be with only that person. They never stop being bisexual.

Just as there are varying degrees of being str8, and varying degrees of being gay, there are 13 specific degrees of bisexuality.

Alternating bisexuals:
may have a relationship with a man, and then after that relationship ends, may choose a female partner for a subsequent relationship, and many go back to a male partner next.
Circumstantial bisexuals:
primarily heterosexual, but will choose same sex partners only in situations where they have no access to other-sex partners, such as when in jail, in the military, or in a gender-segregated school.
Concurrent relationship bisexuals:
have primary relationship with one gender only but have other casual or secondary relationships with people of another gender at the same time.
Conditional bisexuals:
either straight or gay/lesbian, but will switch to a relationship with another gender for financial or career gain or for a specific purpose, such as young straight males who become gay prostitutes or lesbians who get married to men in order to gain acceptance from family members or to have children.
Emotional bisexuals:
have intimate emotional relationships with both men and women, but only have sexual relationships with one gender.
Integrated bisexuals:
have more than one primary relationship at the same time, one with a man and one with a woman.
Exploratory bisexuals:
either straight or gay/lesbian, but have sex with another gender just to satisfy curiosity or "see what it's like."
Hedonistic bisexuals:
primarily straight or gay/lesbian but will sometimes have sex with another gender primarily for fun or purely sexual satisfaction.
Recreational bisexuals:
primarily heterosexual but engage in gay or lesbian sex only when under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
Isolated bisexuals:
100% straight or gay/lesbian now but has had at one or more sexual experience with another gender in the past.
Latent bisexuals:
completely straight or gay lesbian in behavior but have strong desire for sex with another gender, but have never acted on it.
Motivational bisexuals:
straight women who have sex with other women only because a male partner insists on it to titillate him.
Transitional bisexuals:
temporarily identify as bisexual while in the process of moving from being straight to being gay or lesbian, or going from being gay or lesbian to being heterosexual.

Hope that helps.

Great information!

All that shows how complicated human sexuality can be.

Take care