Bi and married and do you play around with permission

Permission, since I told her I was bi when we started dating and she's smart enough to know that changing someone's sexual tastes would be like getting our president to exhibit a shred of integrity or intellect.

When we started out she wanted me to tell her before I met up with a buddy, but that felt too much like filing a report, or filling out a job application---kind of ruined the spontaneity of it also-- so we talked it over and now she just trusts me to be safe and careful and frankly, my desire to be with guys has lessened since I know I have her full support. I still dig it and I still get the urge but I'm less inclined than I was when I was single.

It has made our sex life hotter. She likes to see videos of me sucking cock. I show them to her and she goes wild.

stud23nyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hot post! I imagine she knows you're on the site? Do you guys have 3 sums? / into cuck scene?

Permission, since I told her I was bi when we started dating and she's smart enough to know that changing someone's sexual tastes would be like getting our president to exhibit a shred of integrity or intellect.

When we started out she wanted me to tell her before I met up with a buddy, but that felt too much like filing a report, or filling out a job application---kind of ruined the spontaneity of it also-- so we talked it over and now she just trusts me to be safe and careful and frankly, my desire to be with guys has lessened since I know I have her full support. I still dig it and I still get the urge but I'm less inclined than I was when I was single.

It has made our sex life hotter. She likes to see videos of me sucking cock. I show them to her and she goes wild.

Greg66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DL. Have brought up the idea of her joining me if i were to ever give a guy a blow job Bad move on my part. Pretty sure she suspects I’ve given blow jobs but cant figure out when I did it. We’re in our 60’s so she knows my patterns well. It is very difficult to get away

Reactions: Bittydrew

I’m not married, but I have a gf that I’ve been with for a long time. I’ve only hooked up with two guys(both were good friends and knew her, one was a co-worker), but I’ve never told her about it. I’d like to keep my more flexible side discreet. Messing around with guys doesn’t happen often anyway.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the same boat as texheel also. Every once in a while I need to scratch that itch for some cock. I told her about a party I went to last time where I sucked some cock. She asked how many came with me. I told her that 2 did, 1 in my mouth and one on my chest. She asked if I bottomed for anyone(she knows I bottom) and I told her no, I wanted to but nobody seemed to want to do that even though I brought condoms and lube. We share notes on technical matters sometimes.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I are both bi. We're in the lifestyle, so we often do threesomes (MFM, MMF, FFM) and bi couples-play. She has a full hall pass to play with anyone she wants whenever she wants, as long as she tells me about it. She's played with guys, couples, and women without me. I've only played without her twice and both of those were with guys. I have no desire to play with another woman without her.

Same here---I only have permission to play with guys. She would not be cool with my being with another woman, and even though she had a girlfriend for awhile, it seems to have been mostly a phase. (I wish she were bi, but I would never try to talk her into anything she doesn't seem game for from the getgo). I window shop, but that's the extent of it.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We have a weird situation. We're both bi, but she has had a hard time finding single girlfriends. I'd love for her to find a regular girlfriend that she can hook up with, but to this point after 10 years of being in the lifestyle together, she only gets her girl/girl sex with our couples-play.