Bi and married and do you play around with permission

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
No way I would tell her. But I use 'reverse psychology' to bring up the topic with the wife as gays are such a hot trend these days, so many TV shows and mainstream. Once we were talking about a new gym i joined (as a company free benefit), I told her they had the old style open showers and jacuzzi and sauna in the men's area. Guys go nude in the jacuzzi and showers. Putting my most annoying tone, I complained that these days gays are bold and openly stare and flirt there. I mean how would I behave if I was in women's locker room which is the equivalent. She was very intrigued and agreed they cannot control seeing hot naked guys. Then asked if they come on to me and how I deal with it. I said some do flirt and comment on my dick. She said well I should be proud that they find me attractive.
This was my way to get this out of my system while putting my most hetero tone!

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
continued - seeing that this is working I spiced up the conversation more. One evening next week I came home later after gym. Later in evening she asked if I worked out more today. I said not really just that there is a playfield near the gym where some local college and HS (18+) soccer and field hockey games are played. I guess the gym rents out the lockers to the teams for some extra bucks. Otherwise the teams would have to go home very sweaty. I said the teams ended just at 6 so I was stuck in a line with like 25 guys very dirty. I added these young guys are very fit but rowdy and taunt the opposing teams. I saw her visualizing and casually asked how the locker can handle such a crowd. I said it gets very steamy and we just have to line up tight and leave the towels back in the dry area. Some guys take a long time to shower so they have to be shouted out. I created a great visual while keeping it totally normal.

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I told my wife I 'm bi before we got married and she was turned on. She asked me for details. Did he push you down on your knees to suck his cock? Did he cu m in your mouth? Did you swallow his cum? She's watched me suck the cock s of 5 guys. The guys have been regular partners. One for 5 years. She has jerked them off into my mouth. The idea of them fuckin g my mouth turns her on. I feel I am so lucky to have found her. She let me know that she would love to have me lick her puss y while she has a coc k in her. Of course I'd be licking his coc k too.

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife knows I am bisexual. She has known since we first met. The first time she ever really talked about me potentially having sex with another man was when she was getting ready to move to another state ahead of me. She did not want me to see another woman and preferred I see another man. To that end she and I spent a lot of time searching for a viable potential partner. My wife settled on a guy close in age to me, single, with similar interests, and who was okay meeting her. At the meeting she made it clear that we both had to have health checks, could only see each other, and with the understanding the relationship would end when I moved to be with my wife. To my astonishment he agreed to all of it and our first “meeting” was at my place with my wife at home but not present.

The first meeting was awkward. My wife was expecting us to get naked and go for it but the two of us were well aware she was out there doing “things” around the house and that made things odd to say the least. It took some time to get to the point where we could make the decision to get undressed. He undressed on one side of the bed and I undressed on the other. When we looked at each other we were both semi-erect. He was not circumcised, very well trimmed, and a similar size to me. I was pleased to see his testicles were compact like my own and to see he had a really nice ass. We got onto the bed and stroked each other before we started exploring each other’s penises orally. I started first and he went down on me for awhile before we ended up 69ing. It took forever for either of us to reach climax. After we had both reached orgasm we laid back and talked. He was still nervous because he knew my wife was wandering around the house while we were doing it and was worried about seeing her once we left the room.

We had been lying there for about five minutes I guess, maybe ten, when my wife knocked on the door and asked if she could come in. I looked at my partner and his face turned bright red, but he did not say no, so I told her yes, she could come in.

The door opened slowly, and she peeked in and saw us lying next to each other naked on the bed. She came in and sat on the end of the bed closest to him. She wanted to know how it went and if we thought it could work out. I told her that I thought it could work out well and he said the same thing. She then commented on his penis, saying it was similar to mine. His reaction was to get slowly erect again. My wife reached over and picked up his penis. She twisted it this way and that and eased his foreskin back, running her forefinger around the opening. She squeezed the tip a little and was rewarded with a little droplet of sperm. By this time, he was fully erect and squeezing his legs together. My wife kept playing with his penis, stroking it and touching his testicles. She was asking questions and talking as she did it. She asked me if I liked his cock and if I enjoyed the sex and I told her I did. She asked about the difference between fellating a circumcised versus an uncircumcised cock and I challenged her to try it. I was kidding, but she said okay and immediately went down on him after a few strokes she switched to me, then back to him. This time she concentrated on him and kept going until he came. When she had gotten the last drop out of him, she did the same to me. She stayed dressed the entire time.

When my guy left, she and I went out to dinner and talked about what happened. She was concerned that she might have upset me by fellating the other guy and I told her I loved it and would do it again any time. She told me that she found it exciting, but preferred a larger, thicker cock than mine when doing it with another man. She said she liked to be stretched from time to time and that he would not do that any more than me. The guy she has been seeing when we met was a similar length to me, but much thicker. She preferred the way I was built to him but liked the extra thickness from time to time and so kept it up.

I kept seeing my guy from June through to November when I moved and wish he lived here in this state! Especially if he lived in this town.
Wow! That experience with your wife joining in is a fantasy come to life! My wife did a similar thing with one of my guys. She was walking in and out of our living room tending bird feeders on our decks while the new guy and I were standing there fully clothed getting acquainted. I started rubbing his coc k through his jeans and he started getting hard so I opened his fly and took out his cock. I stroked it and fell to my knees. He grew to about 8 inches. I was admiring his beauty when my wife walked by and hesitated. "Nice cock," she said as she fondled his cock. ( Mine is standard issue 6 in)

She guided his coc k into my mouth and I felt I was in Nirvana. She stroked his coc k as I sucked it until I heard her say, "Are you going to cum?" And did he! Her stroking changed. She stroked his coc k like a j ock y driving his horse to the finish. After he finished dimming it really turned me on to realize my wife had pumped another man's cum from his body into my mouth for me to swallow.

He stayed with us, had lunch with us when she suggested we do it again. This time he leaned back on the couch when she jerked him off into my mouth. When he came she stroked his coc k like she was milking his cu m from him into my mouth. I had never in my life imagined such an erotic fantasy. We have done this with four other guys numerous times. I love my wife!