1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bi at hedonism ii

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by NautiRogue, Mar 9, 2019.

1. NautiRogue

NautiRogue Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My wife and I are both bi. We've been to Hedo 3 times together. She's gotten some FF play, but I've never had any MM interaction at Hedo.

Who else has been to Hedo?
    Post your dates of stay for when you'll be there!

Dakota Kid and WilliamG like this.
  2. NautiRogue

Albums:
    We'll be at Hedo for our 4th trip there together this Winter between Christmas and New Years. We'd love to find some bi fun for both of us. Bi couples are cool, but we're also open to singles for bi threesomes.

Let us know if you'll be there when we'll be there, or just post your experience regarding bisexuality at Hedo.

Outlawok and Voltaire like this.
  3. bdpeslut

bdpeslut Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What is the mm scene there? My wife and I are thinking of going, but not sure what's tolerated.

4. NautiRogue

Albums:
    FF happens all the time at Hedo. No worries there. I've never seen any MM interaction in the 4 times that I've been there, but we've heard that it does happen. It seems to be just about the same as the "real world" kind of situation. Bi women are accepted and sought after. Bi men are becoming more accepted, but it's still an edgy thing.

We've heard of MM interaction at the hot tub, but that most of the MM play happens behind closed doors... Although, we tend not to close our door when we're playing at Hedo! That's how we've had some of our best fun!

5. bi20sman

bi20sman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Keep in mind that homosexual sex is illegal in Jamaica.
    Yes I have been there and loved it, I am bi myself. One of the gay staff was telling me that he had been arrested a few times for it (did not provide info). His advice to me (and got the same advice from one bi guy I met there) is to keep any MM play to your private room. It seemed to me like FF was OK in public but MM was not. Just my experience.

6. bkmuscledad

Gold Member

I didn't realize this about Jamaica. Thanks.

7. erpap

erpap Well-Known Member

Yup
    Yup, been there several times, not the place for MM sex.

8. HedoBiCpl

HedoBiCpl New Member

My wife and I are also going to be there from Christmas through nye. This will be our 5th trip. I'm bi, but as everyone mentioned, I've never been comfortable being out due to the stigma among the guests.

But we are looking to meet up with like minded people and have some fun behind closed doors.

9. ofr8566

ofr8566 New Member

I was at Hedo II December 2019. I have only had sex with women throughout my lifetime. During the trip I became acquainted with one of the guest who also rode the van from Montego Bay to Negril that I was on. He was married for 26years, with 4 children. He was on this Hedo trip alone, however. He seemed like a really cool guy. We had dinner together our first night there. He shared with me that he and his wife would occasionally invite singles into their bed. The next day he asked me how I felt about joining him and his wife in bed. Sometime later he confided in me that he has been with other men in the past. He stated that he had performed oral sex on them. I don't know if it was my curiosity, loneliness, or just being horny but I agreed to go to his room with him. He undressed himself, however I could not take off my clothing. I felt very conflicted. I liked the guy, but in a brotherly way. He told me he wanted to suck my dick. I did not want to engage in sexual activity with him, but I did want to be his friend. He seemed really cool, excluding the sex stuff. We did not do anything sexual, due to my refusal. He was 56yo. The next night a different man married man 62yo asked me if I was straight, gay, or bisexual. I told him that I had only been with women. He then asked "can I suck your dick"?. His wife was in their room asleep. It was approximately at 4am. We were on the nude side of the resort. I declined, yet he was very persistent, even telling me that "he would make me feel really good". I told him that I simply was not interested. On my third night I was asked by a third man while standing at the main bar on the prude side "what is my fetish". I told him I wasn't sure. He then told me he enjoyed sucking dick. He asked me if he could suck my dick. I declined the offer. He was in his early 60s. All 3 men were white, pleasant, and "straight". Yet they asked me, a middle-aged black guy if they could suck my dick. The experience was mind-blowing. I probably will never talk to anyone about my experience. I am still not sure how to process it.

ukanubatrust, diver6 and RedScrotum like this.
  10. Leeland88

Leeland88 Active Member

I am still not sure how to process it.[/QUOTE]

How did you find your experience overall as a single black male at Hedo?

You responded that you’d only had sex with women but not that you are ‘straight’, were you at all interested?

It is super informative and important to hear your story but I’m a bit sad that you feel like you can share it. Did you feel offended?

diver6 likes this.
  11. steel33

steel33 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    From my experience in the lifestyle it seems that for an supposed "open" and accepting group they seem pretty homophobic. And it seems a lot of that comes from the women.
    I would hazard to guess there are a lot more guys that would participate if they had their partners approval.

aldawg, Rustyridge and diver6 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice