ofr8566

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was at Hedo II December 2019. I have only had sex with women throughout my lifetime. During the trip I became acquainted with one of the guest who also rode the van from Montego Bay to Negril that I was on. He was married for 26years, with 4 children. He was on this Hedo trip alone, however. He seemed like a really cool guy. We had dinner together our first night there. He shared with me that he and his wife would occasionally invite singles into their bed. The next day he asked me how I felt about joining him and his wife in bed. Sometime later he confided in me that he has been with other men in the past. He stated that he had performed oral sex on them. I don't know if it was my curiosity, loneliness, or just being horny but I agreed to go to his room with him. He undressed himself, however I could not take off my clothing. I felt very conflicted. I liked the guy, but in a brotherly way. He told me he wanted to suck my dick. I did not want to engage in sexual activity with him, but I did want to be his friend. He seemed really cool, excluding the sex stuff. We did not do anything sexual, due to my refusal. He was 56yo. The next night a different man married man 62yo asked me if I was straight, gay, or bisexual. I told him that I had only been with women. He then asked "can I suck your dick"?. His wife was in their room asleep. It was approximately at 4am. We were on the nude side of the resort. I declined, yet he was very persistent, even telling me that "he would make me feel really good". I told him that I simply was not interested. On my third night I was asked by a third man while standing at the main bar on the prude side "what is my fetish". I told him I wasn't sure. He then told me he enjoyed sucking dick. He asked me if he could suck my dick. I declined the offer. He was in his early 60s. All 3 men were white, pleasant, and "straight". Yet they asked me, a middle-aged black guy if they could suck my dick. The experience was mind-blowing. I probably will never talk to anyone about my experience. I am still not sure how to process it.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
FF happens all the time at Hedo. No worries there. I've never seen any MM interaction in the 4 times that I've been there, but we've heard that it does happen. It seems to be just about the same as the "real world" kind of situation. Bi women are accepted and sought after. Bi men are becoming more accepted, but it's still an edgy thing.

We've heard of MM interaction at the hot tub, but that most of the MM play happens behind closed doors... Although, we tend not to close our door when we're playing at Hedo! That's how we've had some of our best fun!

bi20sman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Keep in mind that homosexual sex is illegal in Jamaica.
Yes I have been there and loved it, I am bi myself. One of the gay staff was telling me that he had been arrested a few times for it (did not provide info). His advice to me (and got the same advice from one bi guy I met there) is to keep any MM play to your private room. It seemed to me like FF was OK in public but MM was not. Just my experience.

HedoBiCpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We'll be at Hedo for our 4th trip there together this Winter between Christmas and New Years. We'd love to find some bi fun for both of us. Bi couples are cool, but we're also open to singles for bi threesomes.

Let us know if you'll be there when we'll be there, or just post your experience regarding bisexuality at Hedo.

My wife and I are also going to be there from Christmas through nye. This will be our 5th trip. I'm bi, but as everyone mentioned, I've never been comfortable being out due to the stigma among the guests.

But we are looking to meet up with like minded people and have some fun behind closed doors.

HedoDon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I have been to Hedo a number of times. We're both what I call, selectively bi. By that, I mean if we find another girl (for her) or guy (for me) attractive to the extent that we'd like to play with them, then we're all in for it. We both enjoy watching each other have a good time. The problem at Hedo is FF displays are readily accepted and encouraged where it's just the opposite for MM. I have had some great experiences with a couple other guys while there, but ALWAYS behind closed doors. I tell you it's really difficult to keep my hands and mouth off of some of the gorgeous cocks I've seen there.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my experience in the lifestyle it seems that for an supposed "open" and accepting group they seem pretty homophobic. And it seems a lot of that comes from the women.
I would hazard to guess there are a lot more guys that would participate if they had their partners approval.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We'll be at Hedo for our 4th trip there together this Winter between Christmas and New Years. We'd love to find some bi fun for both of us. Bi couples are cool, but we're also open to singles for bi threesomes.

Let us know if you'll be there when we'll be there, or just post your experience regarding bisexuality at Hedo.

Dominay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My wife and I are both bi. We've been to Hedo 3 times together. She's gotten some FF play, but I've never had any MM interaction at Hedo.

Who else has been to Hedo?
Post your dates of stay for when you'll be there!
I go to Hedo regularly and usually in early October. Did you know there is a bi guy (and those of us who adore them) take over the second week of October? I know this group. They are super awesome!

join us!

BlkAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to Hedo regularly and usually in early October. Did you know there is a bi guy (and those of us who adore them) take over the second week of October? I know this group. They are super awesome!

join us!
I plan to be there Oct. 11-13th for the bi week. What will it be like for a single bi man during that time?

I am still not sure how to process it.[/QUOTE]

How did you find your experience overall as a single black male at Hedo?

You responded that you’d only had sex with women but not that you are ‘straight’, were you at all interested?

It is super informative and important to hear your story but I’m a bit sad that you feel like you can share it. Did you feel offended?

Reactions: diver6

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Yes I have been there and loved it, I am bi myself. One of the gay staff was telling me that he had been arrested a few times for it (did not provide info). His advice to me (and got the same advice from one bi guy I met there) is to keep any MM play to your private room. It seemed to me like FF was OK in public but MM was not. Just my experience.
I didn't realize this about Jamaica. Thanks.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yup
Yup, been there several times, not the place for MM sex.

HedoDon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just recently heard of this group and really want to be there for their next trip in 2024. I have heard 2023 was just a fantastic time for everyone.