Bi, Athlete in NYC - Just thought i'd share.... HUNG & UNCUT

NYCBi10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys...first post here...are the photos attached IN the message?

I cant see the attachments in the message.

THX

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
glad to see you are in NYC!knew a guy in Paris who had a huge head &was uncut as well,really incredible sex,maybe we can meet up

MII

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to call BS on the pictures, I think you've over-used the liquify tool in Photoshop. especially in this picture:
photohttp://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500//x116.JPG

I'm a graphic designer by profession, and looking in terms of the varying resolution in different parts of the same picture, distorted lines especially in the hardwood floor and what is (presumably) a rug or article of clothing on the floor.

Not saying this to be a dick, but I don't think when people post fake pictures here it serves to help people who come to this website for help, in any way.

Just my two cents. :)

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm going to call BS on the pictures, I think you've over-used the liquify tool in Photoshop. especially in this picture:
photohttp://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500//x116.JPG

I'm a graphic designer by profession, and looking in terms of the varying resolution in different parts of the same picture, distorted lines especially in the hardwood floor and what is (presumably) a rug or article of clothing on the floor.

Not saying this to be a dick, but I don't think when people post fake pictures here it serves to help people who come to this website for help, in any way.

Just my two cents. :)

(applause)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hilaire, jonluke6ft2, and MII, it's a good thing he found the Large Penis Support Group, and not the Large Penis Critique Group.
How to make a guy feel welcome, calling his dick ugly, unclean, and fake.

drucom

Just Browsing
Media
Possibly the largest head I've seen, congrats.

Though just a friendly advice: as an uncut guy with a relatively large head (not as large as yours though), and a pretty thick cock (a little thicker than yours), the skin gets tight and it may be hard to pull it back completely, so cleaning may be an issue, but you really want to clean the smegma every time you shower, which should be at least once a day. I've been on trips where I went without showering for a week or so and it can get to smelling like a fish market down there without cleaning.

just a hygiene recommendation.

MII

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hilaire, jonluke6ft2, and MII, it's a good thing he found the Large Penis Support Group, and not the Large Penis Critique Group.
How to make a guy feel welcome, calling his dick ugly, unclean, and fake.

I wasn't critiquing his pictures, just stating that they were manipulated. It was simply an observation of the photo, not of his digitally altered dick itself :biggrin1:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK. Fake down.
Ugly and smegma-laden to go.
This guy has to feel like shit after having this stuff said about him.