Bi couple looking for another bi couple in Seattle

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by amusebouche, Jun 22, 2011.

1. amusebouche

amusebouche Active Member

Albums:
    Hello ladies and gents, we're a fun, sexy couple in Seattle looking for a fit, clean, adventurous *and bi* couple for some NSA fun. We're not really into just swapping, we love when everyone is all tangled up with everyone. We love DV, DP, and tons of oral. I'm quite versatile when it comes to playing with guys (love being fucked, sucking cock, and returning the favor) and am also a multi-cummer, so we're looking for a couple who can keep up! She loves to be licked and filled completely -- DV is definitely a favorite.

She's 5'2", slim, short dyed hair, and full luscious lips. She's a 34b with an amazing ass. She likes dressing up, playing with toys, and is great leading or following. She's also a huge fan of just watching her man play as well.

I'm 5'7", very fit, attractive, shaved head, and nicely hung as you can see in the gallery. :) In the sack I'm an attentive lover who loves to please while taking the lead. I'm relentlessly oral, excellent with my fingers, and big a fan of ass play as well.

If you're interested, send a PM!

-S&C

Draft saved Draft deleted