bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider myself straight but bi curious, I've not really done anything with a guy yet. (20 year old male)

I think if I were to do anything with another guy however I would want to try giving a blowjob, for some reason it really turns me on. I've sucked my own dick, and got myself off, but I haven't done it in a while. To be honest I think I would be more comfortable going down on a guy than a guy sucking me off.

From what I've seen, most bi curious guys are in the other camp. By the way I'm in southern cali in case anyone (guy/girl) wants to have some fun.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
seeing that i've gotten sucked by a girl plenty of times...i would definitely rather suck a guy. just the taste of the cock in my mouth and the hot cum shooting down the back of my throat is enough to make me explode

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would consider myself straight but bi curious, I've not really done anything with a guy yet. (20 year old male)
Does bi curious the other way count? As in a gay guy curious about being with a woman. I'd rather trying going down on her than getting a BJ, I just don't think there'd be that big a difference between getting a BJ from a girl versus a guy, but obviously giving head to a girl would be completely different than doing it to a guy.

Both is great. I love going down on a guy, sucking and rimming him and having it done to you by another guy is sooooo hot. Any straight guys who have never been rimmed have not lived.
I just got the best rim job of my life tonight. Literally, it was awesome! I've never had the desire (or stomach) to reciprocate though. Fortunately I've always been upfront about that prior to receiving one.

Both for me as well, but lean toward giving. I've had a cock in my mouth a few times in the past, but didn't have the nerve to take him over the edge. Very curious about it.
well heck, come to that I've sucked quite a few cocks but never sucked one to completion. We've always moved on to a dif. activity. LOL, perhaps this should be something I'm curious about:tongue:

Reactions: evolution

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself bi because I love to get sucked but found I enjoy sucking a guys cock, a real turnon to get a guy or girl off for me. Have never had a woman give me a bj a couple have tried but backed off because of thickness but man I have had many guys do a great job. you can always tell when a guy gets into sucking you off and man that is a turnon for me!

Reactions: Captain_Girth

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 90% straight and I'm on a relationship with my girlfriend, but I have sucked dick, and that twice.

I rather suck than getting sucked.

I never and will never let another guy suck my dick.

Ladies, welcome though.

lol.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd imagine a bi-curious guy would want to try giving head first because he's gotten head and knows what that's like. It is the forbidden or unexperienced thing that he'd gravitate towards first.

Interesting theory. For me however I've never been sucked by anyone but it looks absolutely amazing! :cool: