bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm, and you're local, too. :tongue:

I'm 90% straight... but I have sucked dick, and that twice. I rather suck than getting sucked. I never and will never let another guy suck my dick. Ladies, welcome though.
I kinda don't understand this. It's just that of the guys that I've asked (straight-ish, but at least very open-minded), their answers have been like similar to one guy's answer, "If I had to pick, I'd totally get sucked. I mean GETTING sucked I'm still "the guy", but sucking, I'd be "the 'mo". Know what I mean? Besides, ya know, they say, 'Guys know what guys want', so be cool to feel great 'head'."

i love sucking cock, but im game for anything really. i think my % numbers are a little uneven. whatever.
Really? Tell me more! :biggrin1:

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 90% straight and I'm on a relationship with my girlfriend, but I have sucked dick, and that twice.

I rather suck than getting sucked.

I never and will never let another guy suck my dick.

Ladies, welcome though.

lol.

Boys do it better...you are missing out:biggrin1:

buffj33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am also a bi curious guy who has only been with women, and to me i think i would rather go down on a guy rather than gone down on. i am very curious how it is and wouldn't mind trying.....

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've also sucked a few other cocks. While I'm totally cool with the idea of sucking a cock, it just doesn't get me going. I don't get that gotta-have-it feeling like I do for pussy. But, if ANYONE wants to suck my cock, I'm down with it - in a big way.

By the way, anyone interested? I split my time between Northern California and Houston.

Reactions: MNKuriousLyteBlkKat

ackjae0

Just Browsing
Media
my bi preferences would be to stroke cock to cock and suck other cock...with females all except ass goes (i can suck cock better than her) ..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]i would like both. i never had it before and i'd like to see how both feels. i really can't imagine how suckng feels. i've heard its like sucking a bigger thumb?[/[/font]quote]
hahaha Really? Who told you that? Cock sucking is nothing like anything else I had ever done before or since. It is delightful and sublime. I love it! Unlike some women who just give a cock a couple of licks and sucks as if it were an unwanted complimentary appetizer. I like to suck cock like it's a meal. :smile::wink: I like to start slow and savor it, rub the shaft on my face, inhale his manly scent and then if he's not too girthy, I use my mouth to fuck his cock; then I like to deep throat him. Darting my tongue out to lick his balls is usually what sends them over the edge. I love feeling a cock grow in my mouth, that little tremble right before he cums lets me know I have done my job well.

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like sucking and getting sucked, both. As far as getting sucked, I want the guy/gay to keep sucking until I cum in their mouth, not start and get scared and pull out. Same with me sucking a guy: I want him to cum. I guess if I had to make a choice, I'd rather get sucked, but it's a close call!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've also sucked a few other cocks. While I'm totally cool with the idea of sucking a cock, it just doesn't get me going. I don't get that gotta-have-it feeling like I do for pussy. But, if ANYONE wants to suck my cock, I'm down with it - in a big way.

By the way, anyone interested? I split my time between Northern California and Houston.

...raises hand...

:hitit:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
]i would like both. i never had it before and i'd like to see how both feels. i really can't imagine how suckng feels. i've heard its like sucking a bigger thumb?[/[/font]quote]

hahaha Really? Who told you that? Cock sucking is nothing like anything else I had ever done before or since. It is delightful and sublime. I love it! Unlike some women who just give a cock a couple of licks and sucks as if it were an unwanted complimentary appetizer. I like to suck cock like it's a meal. :smile::wink: I like to start slow and savor it, rub the shaft on my face, inhale his manly scent and then if he's not too girthy, I use my mouth to fuck his cock; then I like to deep throat him. Darting my tongue out to lick his balls is usually what sends them over the edge. I love feeling a cock grow in my mouth, that little tremble right before he cums lets me know I have done my job well.

lolol...don't laugh at my ignorance! but yeah, that's what i heard. i cannot remember who, but i was told that. and damn! you make it sound so appealing, but yet, i have this feeling to take a shower because now i feel so dirty!

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although I don't classify as "bi curious" since I'm "bi actual", but although I enjoy both...I really love suckin' dick. I mean gettin' sucked is great & I can lay back & receive a good blow job with the best of 'em..., but I am so turned on by suckin' a dick. I just have a thing about havin' a dick in my mouth...so much so I wish one was in my mouth now. (But then again and I know this is for another thread, but I love eatin' pussy too...guess I'm just an oral kind of guy.)

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had no idea this was such a popular topic! :)

As it stands I might get a chance to actually see for real which I like better...i have an opportunity with a very nice young guy (and hung!) which I am very anxious for!

ah first times first times! :D

Reactions: hungdarklatin