bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

doncab

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer sucking (hopefully a nice sized cock, have yet to have a huge one). As far as a dude sucking me off I have never been turned on enough to keep a hard-on going for me to finish, with girls I'm extremely oral and love to give and receive. I'm not sure if I'm a minority, but guys don't turn me on, only cocks.

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i had no idea this was such a popular topic! :)

As it stands I might get a chance to actually see for real which I like better...i have an opportunity with a very nice young guy (and hung!) which I am very anxious for!

ah first times first times! :D

...just let us know how it goes for you...and bring details...details...

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very curious about giving a bj and trying anal; not interested at all in getting one from a guy or being a top...I'd rather do that with a girl.

There's just something about worshipping a hot cock and being submissive that really turns me on.

averagehedonist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I qualify as curious and I would be a total bottom. My fantasy is to suck and get fucked by a very well hung black guy, maybe because I am more dominant in my relationships with females.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to suck dick and do it well. It's been a while, but just like riding a bicycle, you never forget! When I see a hot guy in basketball shorts, I imagine sticking my hand down his pants, feeling his dick grow in my hand, and then blowing him right on the spot. Other than a smile and "Hi!", I'm not very flirtatious.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As usual for me it's all about who the other guy is. If I feel connected to him, like him and the feeling is mutual then I think I could do both. After all sexual pleasure is about enjoying intimacy with another person so I'd want to give of myself in that situation and I'd want the same back. Lots of kissing first would be a good way to get started.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer sucking (hopefully a nice sized cock, have yet to have a huge one). As far as a dude sucking me off I have never been turned on enough to keep a hard-on going for me to finish, with girls I'm extremely oral and love to give and receive. I'm not sure if I'm a minority, but guys don't turn me on, only cocks.
Say what?

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I really don't know. I guess I would have to ask myself that if the room was dark and I was getting sucked and it felt good... would it matter? Now, as far as sucking someone else, I have never tried it, nor been in a situation where the subject came up. It would definitely have to be baby steps, touching, stroking, maybe jerking off... and go from there.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Giving head: Gay straight or bi. Its one of the great pleasures to be layed out and sucked dry that you scream. And out of sheer politness anybody who serviced my dick gets a good service in return. If you know what it feels like to be blown out off your mind you know how to make your buddy soar high.

Ichnibob

Just Browsing
Media
I am bi/curious and have never been with a guy, but if I did I would want to be a bottom. The appeal of letting go of the macho dominant sexual persona I have with women and being dominated by another guy is a huge turn on. As such, I would much prefer to suck than be sucked, give rim jobs, whatever he wanted really. I don't have any desire for it to be reciprocated.