Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm secure enough in my homosexuality to admit that the older I get, the more I want to experience a woman sexually. Of course it would be all the hotter if her husband/bf were there to at least watch.

I think I'd make an extraordinarily attentive lover for a woman. I'm very orally fixated, and I've never met a body smell that I didn't like at least a little bit. (I'm not suggesting that women necessarily smell down below. I just know that some straight guys have mentioned it.) And since fucking isn't my main goal (pretty much bottom with the guys, maybe 5% top), there would be plenty of energy for foreplay of all sorts... and the woman would need to direct me because of my lack of experience with vaginas.

I think breasts are about as beautiful thing as God ever created. No matter the size to me. A hot set of pecs will make my cock drip, but a shapely pair of breasts will keep my attention as well.

I think about making out and making tender love to a woman (in my mind she's 40-ish with baby-making hips and a B cup) while her mustachioed husband sits across the room making sexy comments and jerking his thick 8 incher. He knows I'd love some time with his cock, and the only way it's even remotely possible for me to get at it is to make his wife cum twice. Even then, he might withhold it. I listen to her instructions and carefully attend to what her body is saying, and before long she's shuddering as her juices drip all over my face. Maybe he's a tiny bit jealous at the intensity of the orgasm I just gave her. Maybe he jumps up and pushed me aside and guides his pole just where they both want it.

It's just a suggestion. :)

NYC here, sane, safe, sober, drug-free, non-smoker.

I'm not huge by anyone's standards (7.5 by 5-ish) but I'm certainly not small.

Reactions: BiBiGayGuy

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm reverse-bi-curious too, dude! Never done anything with a lady, just want to try eating pussy and vaginal intercourse and find out what all the fuss is about. Let us know when you make it happen!

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is something that I have been thinking of alot lately. I just got out of a long term relationship with a guy (12 years) and I want to date a woman now. The thought of her silky smooth skin is driving me crazy. I have always been bi but I think I am leaning back towards women again now. I have always said that we fall in love with a person, not just a body part.

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds pretty HOT ... sure you haven't done this already? lolll ;P

O.M.G. I looked at your pics and my sexual orientation percentages got all wonky! I haven't done anything like this before. Perhaps you know someone, say in NYC, who, ummmmmmmm, *might* be interested....? :wink:

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is something that I have been thinking of alot lately. I just got out of a long term relationship with a guy (12 years) and I want to date a woman now. The thought of her silky smooth skin is driving me crazy. I have always been bi but I think I am leaning back towards women again now. I have always said that we fall in love with a person, not just a body part.

And isn't it funny, that even if this comes to pass -- that I get to sexually experience a woman -- I would not consider myself bisexual. I would consider myself a gay guy who has had sex with a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.