Bi-Curious...with a twist

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Magicgayboy, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Magicgayboy

Magicgayboy New Member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get your opinions on something.

I'm a young gay guy. I really like guys, emotionally, physically, romantically, heck even spiritually. The thing is I also sorta like girls. I mean obviously I like them platonicly, but I also like them a bit in those other ways as well.

Now this wouldn't be a big deal, except that I really don't consider myself "bi". My attraction to females is almost always to a lesser extent than it is with guys, and it's usually fleeting and sporadic. Nevertheless for quite some time now I've really wanted to experiment with a hot chick. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't actually want to date a girl, but I'd quite like to sleep with one.

Now while I'm not exactly slutty, I'm certainly not a prude either. I'm perfectly fine with the idea of a casual hook-up. The only problem is it really is a very specific sort of girl that I'm interested in, and I really would want to be sure that there was no misunderstanding about how this would work.

(I AM NOT TRYING TO SOLICIT GIRLS HERE)

So my question is, are there really very many girls out there that would go for the idea of a casual hook-up with a gay guy? Or should I just forget this fascination and find myself a nice boy to settle down with?

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Hey go for it!
    Why not have a gorgeous girl to fuck,once in a while.
    "Try it, you'll like it,maybe"!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

3. iloverandy

iloverandy New Member

i understang what ur going through........ im somewhat in that position too.... tell u wat; how bout u and me discuss this more on msn or ym if u have. if u do: send me a pv message.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go for it.

But keep in mind that some of my greatest sexual experiences have been with someone way outside my "type" zone. Don't be so quick to impose limits on yourself or anyone else.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You're a young gay guy who sort of likes girls, why allow yourself to be limited by a label you stuck on yourself. Give girls a try, you might like them sexually too.

6. SpitFireWheels

Albums:
    Hey, if you want to experiment and you can find a hot chick to do it with..I say go for it!

7. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    heh, I think that there would be fair number of girls out there who would like to bed a hot gay guy just like there are straight guys out there that want to bang lesbians.....of the lipstick sort.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

ROTFLMAO ~ Oh great just what the world needs, one more man who only wants to bang hot chicks, with no emotional committment.

The rather plain njqt466 shuffles back into her hovel.

9. Magicgayboy

Magicgayboy New Member

Well...Like I said, I'd only want to if we were upfront about the expectations, lol.

10. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

There is nothing in the world like the feel of a wet-hot-hungry pussy wrapped around your cock. Nothing !

If you get to try it at least once, do it....just for the feeling ! Leave your emotions at the door.

11. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Try it you may like it

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I really dislike how you keep saying this. I was primarily straight all my life until I tried girls. Just because you don't see the functionality in a gay male wanting to have experimental sex with a girl doesn't mean you should be allowed to say "oh another male that wants hot chicks." It's so unfair.

He didn't post a picture of Kelly Clarkson and say he wanted to sleep with a girl who looked like her.. How are we to guess what his opinion on a hot girl is. His attraction lies with males, he made this apparent. He is expressing a desire. Not just any girl will work for him to be able to explore areas unknown to him, it's almost a given that he needs to have someone that tends to a specific ideal. I can say from experience that it is difficult for a gay male to turn over and explore a side that never existed before.

Try and approach this in an understanding way and you wont sound so harsh, he isn't looking for acceptance from someone who disagrees with his desire to be with a girl. He is looking for support from other males who are in the same situation and girls who are understanding and willing to experiment with this type of thing.

To the OP let me know if you'd like to discuss ways of exploring your new idea.

Draft saved Draft deleted