Bi Guy who love to fuck twinks!

jadnash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am weird, i am bi, i love hot women. But i really love to fuck and cute young twink boy. Legal of course. They love to suck, and love to have their butt fucked royally. They love me to tell them about me fucking girls and sometimes i have videos i have with me fucking women on, they love to watch me fucking women while i plug their little butt! Hot times!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it makes perfect sense. What makes a twink a twink is the fact that they are so feminine. You are not weird, you are just responding to what makes you hot anyway... I'll leave it to the constant catagorizers as to what this means in terms of what box to fit you in...
It's interesting that you seem to be saying that a twink is more motivated and really enjoys your action. that alone, I think, spells out why you like them. Everyone wants to feel like they are taking their sex partner on the ride of their life. Enjoy!

alphadawgd

1st Like
Media
I am weird, i am bi, i love hot women. But i really love to fuck and cute young twink boy. Legal of course. They love to suck, and love to have their butt fucked royally. They love me to tell them about me fucking girls and sometimes i have videos i have with me fucking women on, they love to watch me fucking women while i plug their little butt! Hot times!

probably because twinks are easier transition from str8 to bi. because twinks are similar to a small petite woman.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am the same way dude, I like them young and smooth (as long as they are legal) LOL Once guys loose that boyish look and start getting heavier and hairier I don't find them as atractive.