Bi guy with some problems

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jadnash, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jadnash

jadnash Member

I am a 45 yo bi Guy. I have been bi since highschool but not out as "bi" i am not gay i love sex with women too much. I dont like labels on sex, i just love sex with other cute in-shape people. Since college i have always had younger guys who would tell me they wanted to have sex with me. It was fun and i really enjoyed it. Now that i am older i have 2 regular friends one is 27 married with 4 kids and my main one who just turned 33 who lives with his girlfriend. The sex is great with both but i fell guility now about having sex with people who are in a long term realationship or married. I dont want to give up the sex with these guys. Both are very good looking, well endowed, they love to get fucked, i love to suck! great combo. I am not marrried and i do not have a gf at the time. I really want to get married. I think i am like the old romans or greeks, sex with a young guy is not gay but male bonding! What can i do!

2. houtx48

Gold Member

you're 45 and one is 27 and the other 33 ............. yeaaah I'd call it male bonding...lolllll

3. bearvwe

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    well he is only 10% gay, poor love.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My advice? Tell each of your guys that unless their partners agree to your "visits", the guilt of enabling others to cheat is too overwhelming, and you'll have to go find some single guys to "visit".

And since you desire marriage in your future, make sure that you are honest with any women that you get involved with. It's only fair to them :smile:

Good Luck

5. jadnash

jadnash Member

Good advise, thanks.

6. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    The three of you are really not nice people, one has a girlfriend and he is cheating on her with you and one is a married man with four children, he is horrid, who the hell can he live with what his is doing, discussing little man to do that to his family.

And you are as bad.

How would you feel if someone was doing this to you.

Lets hope your all not cheating with other people also and spreading STD'S.

And if you did feel guilty you would not be doing this.

I hate the 3 of yer. Utter Scum

7. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    Qoute by you in another post "Well, I go to the YMCA alot, and i can assure you Yes, They are alot bigger, i see 16 year old boys in the shower on soft hanging at least 6 inchs"

And another "I love to fucking Twink Boys. I love hot women, I love sex with attractive people. Little twinks are very fun in bed".

And you say you want to get married!!!, I really hope you never find a women and bring her into your very sad little life.

8. maxcok

Gold Member

Grow up.

and think about something other than your dick. think about the consequences of what you're doing. stop being selfish and have respect for other people's families and relationships. and stop rationalizing and living in denial.

#8 maxcok, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  9. earllogjam

Gold Member

It doesn't seem like these 2 guys are going to fall in love with you as a fuck buddy and leave their wife or girlfriend. In that sense you aren't hurting anyone. I suspect that the 2 guys you are having sex with are in the closet also.

If you are currently unattached I think it is up to your sex partners to call off your male male trysts and not you. I'm all for recreational sex but if your sex with these guys is ruining their "real" relationships they need to stop seeing you.

10. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

What if he actually follows my advice and is completely honest with her and she is fine with it?

I agree that the cheating is hurting innocent people, and he's admitting to that. I think you're being a bit arsh on him

#10 Countryguy63, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  11. maxcok

Gold Member

If you think everybody in this situation is going to be open and honest and fine with it, you're dreaming CG.

12. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One can dream, can't they :confused: :wink:

13. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    I dont think these guys partners should even be brought into this sordid little circle, I am 99% sure they dont have any idea. Why should they be brought into theses three guys sordid lifes.

When you get married and have four kids you make a commitment for life, sometimes this does not happen, but you dont then start cheating with other people whilst still in the marriage. These type of people are what makes marriage a shabbles. And I for one am disgusted that people can do this.

This rant is not towards you country at all, its my opinion on this thread. I know from some of your posts that your a nice guy.

And from his previous posts of looking at 16 year old boys in showers, I can not find any advise I would like to give this guy I know what I would like to do with him but that would get me banned again.

45 and looking at young 16 year old boys in showers and having affairs with married men with kids, he is part of the reason the world is sometimes not a nice place.

14. avg_joe

Gold Member

Meditation would be a great substitute for sex. I do it sometimes. It is great and peaceful for your mind and body.

15. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

and the highs your mind can take you to are more expansive and euphoric than the best orgasm.

16. braesguy

braesguy New Member

Albums:
    45 +
    not married +
    not involved with a woman +
    having sex with men =
    GAY

17. maxcok

Gold Member

> Of course. :smile:

18. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Hot off the press:

DEAR ABBY: My husband and I have been married for two months and together for two years. While we were dating, I learned that "Mario" cheated on me during our first year of dating. When I confronted him, he told me he didn't know why, but that he loved me with all his heart. A few months later, he asked me to marry him and I accepted. A few days ago I discovered that not only did he cheat on me with several women, but also with several men. Mario says he didn't know how to tell me about his past because it was "disgusting" to him so he blocked it out of his mind.

Had he told me all this before we married, I would not have gone through with it. I am now totally confused about his sexuality. Mario says it was "just a phase" -- it was in the past. He says he's a changed man and he wants to be with me. I don't know what to believe anymore because all he does is lie to me. Please help me. -- BROKENHEARTED AND CONFUSED IN TEXAS

DEAR BROKENHEARTED: The first thing you need to do is get checked for STDs and HIV, because you may have been exposed to some of them during the "phase" your husband "blocked out of his mind." Whether Mario admits it or not, he is bisexual. Next, go online to www.StraightSpouse.org and you will find the help and support you are looking for.

Because you can't trust your husband to be honest, you will have to take care of yourself now. Please don't put it off because your emotional and physical health could depend upon it. On the plus side, be thankful there are not children involved. A man who always lies isn't just a poor husband; he would make an even worse role model.

19. erratic

Gold Member

There's really not much more to say than this. Countryguy is dead on.

So what if you give them the ultimatum and they balk, or they say "oh yeah, she's fine" and you suspect they're lying (personally, I'd want some serious proof from a married guy that his wife is cool with it as cheaters tend to be liars, too)(and if he'll lie to his wife he'll sure as shit lie to you)? Well, if you're not satisfied there are legions of gay and bi men out there who are looking for exactly the same thing you are. You should have very little trouble finding suitable replacements.

20. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

thanks for the cool old music...

Draft saved Draft deleted