Bi guy with some problems

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a 45 yo bi Guy. I have been bi since highschool but not out as "bi" i am not gay i love sex with women too much. I dont like labels on sex, i just love sex with other cute in-shape people. Since college i have always had younger guys who would tell me they wanted to have sex with me. It was fun and i really enjoyed it. Now that i am older i have 2 regular friends one is 27 married with 4 kids and my main one who just turned 33 who lives with his girlfriend. The sex is great with both but i fell guility now about having sex with people who are in a long term realationship or married. I dont want to give up the sex with these guys. Both are very good looking, well endowed, they love to get fucked, i love to suck! great combo. I am not marrried and i do not have a gf at the time. I really want to get married. I think i am like the old romans or greeks, sex with a young guy is not gay but male bonding! What can i do!

Just to be real with you- if you're feeling guilty, then that's a good sign that you shouldn't be doing what you're doing. I'm not going to lie- I've been guilty of the same in the past, and my justification was "Well, it's not my relationship, granted it is shitty of me to do it, but I have no ties." With me wanting a relationship of my own and working forward with that, I clearly see why I wouldn't want someone to sleep with someone I'm dating and may some day marry- it's hurtful. If a man is married and is sleeping around with other men, then he's a liar and a cheat- he made vows, and not to get religious, but in the eyes of God. I pray for his sake that he's atheist, but he's still a liar. If you want to want to get married some day, find a woman who's into bi-guys, and then you can do your thing and no harm done.

Please don't become one of these married guys (like one of the guys you're fucking), who meets up with guys and fucks around- possibly bringing home diseases to your wife. I've seen it done in my own family- a cousin of mine lost both of his parents to AIDS because of it. It also ruined my own parents relationship. Your fuck buddies have their own shit to sort out, and so do you.

P.S. You may call it male bonding, but it's still bisexual men having gay sex with each other. Call it for what it is. And I wish you the best.

jadnash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks DrDante,
its true i am feeling guilty about this situation and i really want to end them. I was seeing these guys before they were married or in a long term relationship. I do not incourage the sex at all. And we dont always have sex, we are friends, but have sex when they want too. I just need to tell them that i think its best if we could stop if they are really into their marrage or relationship. I date a couple of differnent women now, but not in a realationship. As to the guy who said i was looking at younger boys, i made a comment that a the ymca i saw younger guys hung longer than me. That was amusing too me, not as a sexual thing. I am not a pervert.