Bi guys: fucking a man vs fucking a woman...?

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you have the same feeling of 'ownership' when you fuck a man as you do towards women when you fuck them?

Reactions: malakos

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ownership? When I'm having sex with someone it's like a journey discovering each other or visiting familiar places of lust and pleasure. I don't own them and neither do they own me. Even when doing some more domination like role playing, I still don't own my sub. I'm taking on a role to please him and make him experience new things.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind fucking a woman but it helps to have her bf or husband around. then it turns into a three way. all things considered I'd rather be up against a hard man's body than a soft woman's.

I see you don't list your 'percentage' on here. Are you 50%-50% (i.e like men and women equally)?

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bump.
Anyone else has any comments on the differences between fucking a woman vs fucking a man?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ownership isn't the word I'd use, but in terms of "taking" a partner who wants to be taken or enjoys being taken there's no difference in the way I feel about male and female partners.

If I fuck a woman, from her perspective she fucked me. Same goes for guys.

Same goes when I bottom. A top hasn't fucked me, I've fucked him. And when we flip fuck who is doing who? Answer: we are.

D

deleted1230731

Over the years, one of the things I have found that I most particularly enjoy about fucking a guy is exactly that concept. I can take him, dominate him, own him (if you will) in a way that I have never found a woman want to be taken. Even after Fifty Shades of Grey, and the interest in some level of kink, with a woman, there still isn't that sense of really being able to just take and dominate and own her.

I think a big part of that is because after sex, usually, a guy can chalk it up to just sex more easily than a woman. If you dominate a woman in a particular way, it bleeds into other aspects of the relationship.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years, one of the things I have found that I most particularly enjoy about fucking a guy is exactly that concept. I can take him, dominate him, own him (if you will) in a way that I have never found a woman want to be taken. Even after Fifty Shades of Grey, and the interest in some level of kink, with a woman, there still isn't that sense of really being able to just take and dominate and own her.

I think a big part of that is because after sex, usually, a guy can chalk it up to just sex more easily than a woman. If you dominate a woman in a particular way, it bleeds into other aspects of the relationship.

Care to share some of the ways in which you like to dominate and own a guy :)

Ownership isn't the word I'd use, but in terms of "taking" a partner who wants to be taken or enjoys being taken there's no difference in the way I feel about male and female partners.

If I fuck a woman, from her perspective she fucked me. Same goes for guys.

Same goes when I bottom. A top hasn't fucked me, I've fucked him. And when we flip fuck who is doing who? Answer: we are.
Guess it depends on the situation, when I’m fucked it feels like im being tagged as his. That get me off pretty hard. All depends on what is wanted in the situation and the dynamic of the couple.

When I fuck a chick I kind of feel more dominant and responsible for the outcome of the experience, but again, in depends on the couple or situation.

Onlyonly

Superior Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s very different for me. I do the same things but the feeling is different.

Guys are easier to get along with and discuss kinks and turn ons without sounding crude or “dirty”. It’s more transactional.

With woman it’s a bit more complicated.

As far as the actual fucking, I love fucking men because their asses are so tight and I found they just know what spots to touch and hit.
Women are fun. I love big boobs and nice thighs. I love eating a woman out. I ate pussy before I ate an ass lol. The pussy is also very different. When I’m with a woman I don’t think about anal at all. I just focus on that tight pussy.
I’m rambling now

bfus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've dominated a woman without it bleeding into the relationship. She actually talked me into it.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bump.
Anyone else has any comments on the differences between fucking a woman vs fucking a man?

Its the same but different :p
The being intermate with another human is about the same with either sex.
When I fuck a woman it tends to be a lot "softer" with a guy its a lot more gritty; I don't tend to bugger women where as I do bugger guys; I do enjoy being buggered by both genders however :D A woman with a strapon has a lot more staying power than a guy and there is no recovery time ……….. on their part :yum

Reactions: Bigred12

Although I do enjoy my regular guy that I hook up with ...a LOT, there's nothing like fucking a sexy and confident woman. And, obviously, a guys ass is nothing in comparison to a wet pussy.

Reactions: Bigred12