Bi-Guys - How Open are you about your orientation

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as i get older, im thinking, no one is 100% straight. Ive always been atraccted to men primarily, but have always thought women were beautiful and had beauitful bodies, i did what was expected of me, got married young, had kids, had the white picket fence, but as i reached 40, i thought is this all there is to life?
Now, its about me, and what makes me happy
ROTFLMAO All this means is that you are not 100% straight. :tongue: It kills me how the people who have doubts about their own sexuality, are always the ones who swear nobody else can be 100% gay or 100% straight. :rolleyes:

I have found that alot of straight girls and guys think that someone who identifies as Bi is just not completely over the fence to gay land yet, this just shows how much work we still have to do to educate people.
That's because so many gays reject their true selves, sometimes for years by claiming to be bisexual.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I considered myself bi for a short time, but it was while I was coming to terms with my really being gay. That said, I do believe that bi is a sexual orientation and while I could still have sex with a woman, I don't want to because I'm not attracted to them. So, for me it was a stopping off place, but for others it's the place they were always meant to be. I'm almost 60. Is that old enough?

I definitely appreciate hearing from you & hearing about your experience. I'm wondering if a guy can have relationships with women & men as he gets older, or does choosing one or the other have to be what happens. At this point I don't really know. Maybe as people age we settle with the person who seems we're the tightest with.

artlover20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually never tell anyone about me being bi, unless they ask then i do tell them the truth, but normally i jut stay shut and stay friends with everyone, half who know and half who dont, isk i feel being bi is harder to understand for others.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Jon, I find that more gay guys are unwilling to accept bi anything. The truth is found on the Kinsey scale and most str8 guys won't admit to it for fear and gay guys won't admit to it because of insecurity.
All one can do is be honest with themselves and not put others in their box. I so agree with you and find it more sexy/erotic/cool that a guy can admit that he has 10% gayness. What people don't understand is that an act of straight sex DOES NOT make one straight and an act of gay sex does not make one gay. I tell my friends that its about the "person", so if Angelina or Brad both want you, YOU take Angelina and I will take Brad and if the choice is between a guy that I am not attracted to and a hot woman, I go home with her. Why do we need others to rate us according to their scale? Go out, meet good people, have good sex with both sexes and see what you prefer but don't ever pass up a "soul" mate based on their sex. I read an article about a straight guy who was having a gay relationship (I didn't say bi), it was the only gay thing he'd done, he fell for this guy and knew for certain that when it was over that he would go back to women. I have a lesbian friend who the exact thing happened to and my friends bet that if their relationship ends that she will go back to men. Bi, staight or gay WHO CARES what label, just don't judge another. Thanks for letting me rant.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bi's UNITE!
I very much enjoy making love to a woman, but enjoy looking at a stiff cock now and then as well.
I don't think I'd enjoy kissing a guy anywhere close to kissing a girl.
Same goes for some other stuff as well.
Sorry if you 100% str8 don't understand that.
Sorry if you 100% gays don't understand that.
It's just the way it is.
(maybe Bi's are the only real people who are true to themselves).
That last comment was just to put things in perspective with some attitudes by sTr8's and gays

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I considered myself bi for a short time, but it was while I was coming to terms with my really being gay. That said, I do believe that bi is a sexual orientation and while I could still have sex with a woman, I don't want to because I'm not attracted to them. So, for me it was a stopping off place, but for others it's the place they were always meant to be. I'm almost 60. Is that old enough?

yes, it is, my point excactly

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bi's UNITE!
I very much enjoy making love to a woman, but enjoy looking at a stiff cock now and then as well.
I don't think I'd enjoy kissing a guy anywhere close to kissing a girl.
Same goes for some other stuff as well.
Sorry if you 100% str8 don't understand that.
Sorry if you 100% gays don't understand that.
It's just the way it is.
(maybe Bi's are the only real people who are true to themselves).
That last comment was just to put things in perspective with some attitudes by sTr
8's and gays

I totally get it,,I cant see myself ever being a 100% lesbian, cuz i love fuckin men, very much, but i also love being with a woman from time to time

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Hung Jon, I find that more gay guys are unwilling to accept bi anything. The truth is found on the Kinsey scale and most str8 guys won't admit to it for fear and gay guys won't admit to it because of insecurity.
All one can do is be honest with themselves and not put others in their box. I so agree with you and find it more sexy/erotic/cool that a guy can admit that he has 10% gayness. What people don't understand is that an act of straight sex DOES NOT make one straight and an act of gay sex does not make one gay. I tell my friends that its about the "person", so if Angelina or Brad both want you, YOU take Angelina and I will take Brad and if the choice is between a guy that I am not attracted to and a hot woman, I go home with her. Why do we need others to rate us according to their scale? Go out, meet good people, have good sex with both sexes and see what you prefer but don't ever pass up a "soul" mate based on their sex. I read an article about a straight guy who was having a gay relationship (I didn't say bi), it was the only gay thing he'd done, he fell for this guy and knew for certain that when it was over that he would go back to women. I have a lesbian friend who the exact thing happened to and my friends bet that if their relationship ends that she will go back to men. Bi, staight or gay WHO CARES what label, just don't judge another. Thanks for letting me rant.

Your rant made my day