1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bi Guys

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by kallum00, May 29, 2019.

1. kallum00

kallum00 Admired Member

From my experience, Bi men tend to have larger dicks overall than just "regular" gay men or straight men. Does anyone know why that may be. I think it could be because they may have more confidence to experience different situations but also almost a cockiness that comes with large penis's.

933295 likes this.
  2. latinluva

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I'm sorry....but I differ in opinion. I believe that we men are bisexual #1 How our minds interpret sexuality. For example, I am usually turned on by an individual mentally. The way they act, carry themselves and a lil bit on looks. Hygiene is very important also. #2 Our past sexual experiences shape our future sexual relationships. #3 Last, it's always better to add to a list of partners than to limit yourself to just one type or one gender. The more, the more sex you'll have. With men, I can be submissive, with women...dominant. With women, I have to worry about love, child support (maybe) and periods. Men, just STD's (women too) but you get my point. Look, someone else may come on here and differ with me, and they could be right.....we all might have different reasons. But penis size is not correlated to sexuality.

JERSEYBOY1981 likes this.
  3. 933295

933295 Guest

This has been true in my situation although I haven't had much experience with gay guys. I used to suck dick with straight guys when I was younger but my dick was a lot bigger than any of them. The bi guys I've been with are generally friends so I knew they had big dicks before we had sex.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice