bi guys?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey im bi and i love women but i have a question...if u knew a guy was bi would u date/sleep with him?or is that a turn off?

That question has been asked and answered before, I can't find the link, )search never works for me!) :mad:

However, to answer your question I think many women on this site would be okay with it; because we tend to be more sexually adventurous than the average female population.

I don't think the problem is bisexuality being a turn off, though I could be wrong. The issue for women here who have dated bi men in the past seemed to be knowing they would never be enough for him.

Then of course there is the issue of the bisexual manwhore who could never be faithful to a man or a woman. :mad: They are the ones who ruin it for the rest of you.

idoevrythng

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well im just sorta nervous since ive just started openly been available to both men and women and im scared that being with guys with subtract the chance of a having a relationship with a women...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
my only worries would be if he was sleeping with multiple amounts of men how would disease and STI's factor into it and if he was sleeping with one man would he become more committed to him then me. But it would make for some great 3'some action

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think that's something that you would naturally have to be honest about and pick and choose who you'd want to be faithful too. No one likes a manwhore, per nj's statement. It's so true. With bisexuality, we all do have to be more careful and have safe sex practices with all of our partners. It's the only way to go.

Just don't try to hide nothing. Honesty will always get you farther than...concealment. So, I'd hope for your sake that you encounter some that will be cool with your bisexuality but sooner or later we all make a choice, except for those that want to be Single For Life. Good luck on finding 'a good one.'

Peace:smile: