Bi Hung High School Catcher Tries Pitching

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Inspired by true events in the life of one of our very own lpsg members. Thoughts, comments always most welcome.

Bi Hung High School Catcher Tries Pitching

Emily’s petite frame writhed under me, her big 18 year old C cup titties rubbing against my hard, hairy teen pecs. My fat 7 by 6.5 inch cut prick had been plumbing the depths of her tight snatch for almost an hour. She had cum countless times as my 18 year old cock pounded her again and again.

I had licked her clit for nearly half an hour before I saddled up to her backside; my big headed prick making audible noises as it plunged in and out of her sopping wet cunt. “Jesus, Brian…I’m a nympho and even I can’t take much more. You’ve fucked me nine ways to Sunday. Going to let go of that load for me?” Emily clasped her fit arms around my own muscled back and squealed as my swollen dick brought her to yet another orgasm.

Looking down at my rod half embedded in her, the other half glistening with her sweet pussy juice, pushed me over the edge. I pulled my fat prick from her, and immediately began blasting my jock spooge all over her shaved twat. Just as I pushed my still spurting meat back into Emily’s puss, her bedroom door swung suddenly open. There stood Emily’s mom, an older version of her hot as hell daughter. I felt her eyes drinking in the sight of my athletic body and the man sized prick and load I had just emptied into and on her 'little' girl.

Speechless, she slammed the door shut and ran upstairs to her own bedroom. Kissing Emily lustily on her Megan Fox-like lips, I wiped my leaking mushroom on her taunt abs. “I better go now, baby, before your mom throws me out.” I pulled on my tank and shorts and threw open the bedroom window. “I’ll call you later. Hope she’s not too upset.” Blowing her a final kiss, I jumped quickly onto the porch and made a beeline for my car.

Cruising down the street, I replayed the events of the last few hours over again in my mind. Damn shame her mother had to burst in on us like that when she did; I had planned on feeding Emily’s hot face another load and depositing a third up her hot teen cumpie.

My dick surged in my pants, and I decided to drop by my best friend Dustin’s house. The just turned 18 year old year old was 6’3 and dwarfed my 5’ 9 build, surpassing me in cut muscle mass as well. Having played baseball and football together forever, I had seen the stud nude countless times. Dustin’s meaty 6 inch limp cock was irresistible as hell, and his bubbled jock ass caught even straight guys‘ eyes. We had been jerking together for awhile, but lately I had noticed Dustin gazing at me a bit more intently.

He was waiting for me on his porch, wearing only tight shorts, Dustin’s massive pectorals flared from a workout he’d just completed. His chest had always been amazing, but his recent workouts had given him new size and definition. The wide receiver absentmindedly stroked his smooth upper body with one hand and adjusted the obvious tent in his shorts with the other. “Your timing couldn’t have been better, bro- I was just going to toss off a load. Want to join me?” Dustin grinned sexily before turning to the stairs to his bedroom, which he took two at a time.

The second his door was shut, the hunky athlete shucked his shorts to the ground and began stroking himself lewdly in front of me. The hefty teen prick quickly reached its full size, a solid ten inches in length and a healthy 5 or so around. I loved the contrast of Dustin’s brown pubic landing strip with the blond hair on his head. Licking his lips, Dustin looked hard into my eyes, willing me to understand him. The tall, muscled jock was suddenly on his knees between my athletic legs, his handsome face pressed into my crotch. I pulled out my growing prick and splayed it across Dustin’s face.

He moaned as he inhaled my scent, snaking his tongue out to taste my tool. “Fuck, man…the smell of your cock and Em’s sweet pussy together are amazing,” the athlete said before taking my dick entirely down his throat. Locking eyes with me, I was stunned to see that he not only swallowed every inch of me, his tongue was lapping at my bull nuts at the same time.

Grasping the teen’s head in my large hands I fucked his throat wildly, showing him no mercy. Dustin pulled his suckling lips from my hog and said, “I want you to fuck me Bri. I’ve wanted your big dick in me and I need it now…just shove it in me.”

I placed his size 14 feet on my wide shoulders and sank the first half of my hefty prick in his virgin hole. Dustin yelped like a dog in heat, bucking and thrashing to work more of my meat into his tender ass, my shaft touching him places he hadn‘t know existed. His huge dong had been leaking since I facefucked him and now it started to spit and bubble in earnest.

Slamming him harder and harder now, Dustin’s rockhard abs tensed and his mighty ten incher expanded as huge streams of boycum splashed and puddled on Dustin’s face, hair, mouth and chest. “Fuck Dustin, that was the biggest load I’ve ever seen.” “If you think that one was big, wait til I seed your ass Brian. My 2nd load is always bigger than my first,” he replied as swallowed the cum that had landed on his face and in his open mouth.

The thought of this hunky teenager, taller and bigger dicked than me, planting his cream up my own muscled ass was more than I could bear. I shoved my spasming cock as far up his ass as I could and filled my hot friend with more cum than I had left in Emily’s snatch an hour ago.

Dustin was turned on by my breeding him and was ready for his turn in the driver’s seat. “I’ve jacked off thinking about fucking you more times than I can count.” The muscled jock playfully cock slapped me with his giant cock, then drug it through my patch of blond chest hair. Tweaking one of my nipples, Dustin unceremoniously speared me with his prick, causing me to gasp loudly. “Yeah, I thought you might like me deep dicking you, Bri.” Like the proverbial duck to water, my hot, masculine friend began fucking me like the power top he was born to be.

Even after two explosive orgasms, I felt my dick harden anew as Dustin continued plundering my formerly tight jock ass with his enormous prick. Dustin’s chiseled pectorals flexed as he fucked, a determined, glazed expression in his eyes. Just when I thought I was going to have to push the brute off, his manly teen cock contracted and literally flooded my hole with his creamy white jizz. He pulled his still hard, still spurting dick from me and presented it to my face, nodding as he did so. Acknowledging that there was indeed a new sheriff in town, I meekly opened my lips to drain and clean his hose to his satisfaction.

Attached Files:

#1 Blondhairycock, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

Verry hot story

3. oldbrownshoe52

indeed

4. inofthearts

inofthearts New Member

Albums:
  5. Hot College Guy