Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all!

So, normally I'm giving our advice on the forums here, and rarely ask for advice but, this is something that I'm really rusty on and would like some advice.

A little about me. I'm a 44yo bi male who is married to a very wonderful man. He's sexy, kind, and loves me to death. That being said, we both have healthy appetites and have an open relationship. Recently I've expressed a desire to expand into my bi side and my husband has given me permission to do so. Granted, this is COVID season, so there won't actually be any hookups any time soon, but I have been dabbling in the water, so it speak, to 'get my hand in' and a feel for what I'm in for in trying to find someone to hook up with.

That being said, I'm finding that I'm terribly rusty when it comes to communicating and or setting up any profiles for hooking up with women. I'm using Tinder and perhaps that's not the best site to use? Also, am I expecting too much to be able to find a woman who would be comfortable hooking up with a bi male who is married already? I'm just curious as to what you all think.