Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only had one experience with a married man and that was just a one off sorta quickie thing. It happened last year on, of all places, a cruise ship. Long story short, we jerked / fondled each other in the steam room. Not a full blown affair, but it was pretty neat.

Pooker23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
See my post a few threads down in the “married in the closet” topic. Fooled around with some guys but just kept it to jerking off each other or side by side. Always with a stranger. There are a few Korean spas around me that provide the opportunity.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve taken the plunge by sucking cock a couple times but it’s been about 5 years since the last time. I’m in the mood to do it again. The last time was a guy from here and his cock was SO THICK that I know I’ll never top that experience so I’m only really interested in taking the plunge again if I’m kicking it up a notch. Next time I’d prefer to suck 2+ guys at once and potentially let one of them fuck my ass.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's this 60+ married guy that lives near me (I'm 50) who I met online over a week ago and I'll probably hook up with him this week. Apparently he use to have a regular bud, but he moved away. We chatted quite a bit and exchanged pics and all that. His cock doesn't look too big or long, just normal I guess, but apparently it's semi uncut - dunno how that happened. It'll be interesting to see what happens this week.

Greg66

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 68, married, and have sucked off about 6-7 guys in the last 5 years. Never thought i would do something like that. Whenever i do it, i feel guilty and wonder why i did it. Then a few months go by and i start thinking about it again. Tried to bring it up to my wife who let me know that she’d throw me out if she found out i did it I guess that means she won’t be joining me. Not interested in getting sucked off, just give. I let my friend cum in my mouth the last time, look forward to that if we’re ever able to meet again