Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I need this thread... been married about 2 years but crave cock a lot... I have this guy who is willing to let me suck his cock but I feel guilty for it... but i crave it all the time...
I love my wife dearly, it’s all confusing to me

I need this thread... been married about 2 years but crave cock a lot... I have this guy who is willing to let me suck his cock but I feel guilty for it... but i crave it all the time...

I feel ya. Been with my wife for 24 years, and my craving to be with a guy has only gotten stronger. A guy 30 years my junior gives me mixed signals. He has a GF and he knows I’m married. If he were down, I’d probably go for it. I think and fantasize about being with him so much that I’ve had dreams about him. Also very confusing for me. I’ve never taken the plunge, but thought about it a million times.

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel ya. Been with my wife for 24 years, and my craving to be with a guy has only gotten stronger. A guy 30 years my junior gives me mixed signals. He has a GF and he knows I’m married. If he were down, I’d probably go for it. I think and fantasize about being with him so much that I’ve had dreams about him. Also very confusing for me. I’ve never taken the plunge, but thought about it a million times.
What kind of signals does he give?

What are the mixed signals? Maybe we can help?

I'm bi and my barber is married. In March while he was cutting my hair, he had his dick on back of my hand where it was resting on the armchair. He was hard. I thought I was making it up in my head until i grazed it and knew yup he was hard and he didnt move. After the haircut, we both didnt look at it each other. Paid him and ran out. Dont know how to make my next appointment (sigh)

dannytheevans1994

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anybody any suggestions for me?

Reactions: desidrummer

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody any suggestions for me?
Granted I’m not bi or married so take my advice with as many grains of salt that you want: ask yourself why you feel guilty? Is it because you haven’t been honest with your wife and you feel she is gonna look differently at you? Or do you feel guilty because of how you were brought up and men aren’t supposed to do that? Or is it something else entirely?

I know the first times I went to go hookup with guys I felt super guilty. A lot of feelings of fear and disgust. I’d torment myself for a few weeks then I’d have the urge again and the cycle would repeat. Long story short I talked to some other guys and did some thinking and realized I was punishing myself for what I thought other people wanted me to be.

the best route is to be honest with your wife. Yes it’s gonna be complicated and you’ll worry how she’ll react but if you have been pushing this aside for this long, there’s clearly something there that you wanna explore. The other option is to do it behind her back with someone you trust just once to see if you like it. If you do then talk to your wife and if you don’t no harm no foul. But you’d have to make sure he had no stds and shit. I don’t judge what people do as long as you’re not harming other people. But you do have to think of your wife and what consequences any of those situations would lead to. Hope this helps man!

mywenis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m married and bi. I have had sex with three men and three women and gone down on a fourth guy and girl. This was between marriages but I enjoyed all equally for different reasons. Relationship wise I like to be with women but when it’s just sex I am not opposed to sex with men or women. Never been with a trans person though I wouldn’t be opposed to it..

hutsnowpath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy 30 years my junior gives me mixed signals. He has a GF and he knows I’m married. If he were down, I’d probably go for it. I think and fantasize about being with him so much that I’ve had dreams about him.

Would you tell us more about him (if you haven't already)?

How you met? Describe him? What were his mixed signals?

D

deleted1140262

I'm bi and my barber is married. In March while he was cutting my hair, he had his dick on back of my hand where it was resting on the armchair. He was hard. I thought I was making it up in my head until i grazed it and knew yup he was hard and he didnt move. After the haircut, we both didnt look at it each other. Paid him and ran out. Dont know how to make my next appointment (sigh)
Time for another haircut

Capers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honestly dont knownhow to approach it this time. I wonder if he'll do it again or if I missed the window.
Dude, go get a haircut. If he is a standalone barber, call and make an appointment. If he works at a place with more than one barber, call an make an appointment with him. At the very least you are sending the message that you weren't offended by his actions, and your showing that you are back for more. The ball is now in his court, all you have to do is relax and enjoy a haircut. If it happens again react accordingly as you want to.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly dont knownhow to approach it this time. I wonder if he'll do it again or if I missed the window.

Next time, have your hands facing up and if he does the same thing, give it a couple of subtle squeezes.

Dude, go get a haircut. If he is a standalone barber, call and make an appointment. If he works at a place with more than one barber, call an make an appointment with him. At the very least you are sending the message that you weren't offended by his actions, and your showing that you are back for more. The ball is now in his court, all you have to do is relax and enjoy a haircut. If it happens again react accordingly as you want to.
Thanks man. He is a standalone barber.

Reactions: Mister2101

Next time, have your hands facing up and if he does the same thing, give it a couple of subtle squeezes.
Hahahaha will do. Was so nervous the last time that I only grazed it. I don't even know if he fully noticed. He's that guy who played and is into all sports, follows a lot of girls. So don't know if he was thinking of them, his wife or something lol. Definitely going to book and try.

Reactions: Mister2101

loveblack69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm bi, very much in the closet but a few close friends know. I was first married for 13 years, but when that was coming to an end I took the plunge and met a few local guys, I was 32 and sucking my first cock. Now I'm married again but my wife is very straight laced and homophobic and I can guarantee that when we can all get out and about again I will taking the plunge once again, I haven't sucked a cock for 6 years.