Bi men who don't suck

truecuckold

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think you'll find so many of those on this site, but when I go to gloryholes it seems predominantly the guy on the other side is totally straight and is wishing it's a girl on the other side, has zero interest in seeing or touching my cock, is probably married/in a hetero relationship and just wants a good BJ without having to pay for it. Works out really well for me because I'm a total bottom, love sucking, and hate having my dick touched in any way by guys.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tought that a man that want to fuck or get fucked by a man would also suck a cock, but I was wrong ... and it's strange from my point of view

Reactions: bi2

texasbttm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought that a man that want to fuck or get fucked by a man would also suck a cock, but I was wrong ... and it's strange from my point of view
Yeah, I think it is quite strange too. I've had an experience with a guy like that, but it was a bit awkward because of it.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hear people here that say "I wanna fuck your ass, but I don't want to suck your cock", I respect their opinion but I don't understand it.

Reactions: diver6

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hear people here that say "I wanna fuck your ass, but I don't want to suck your cock", I respect their opinion but I don't understand it.

If the guy considers himself a total top, he might view sucking a cock as an activity for bottoms.

I like to be sucked and suck...especially 69 with a good looking sexy hung young guy.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this is true in many cases. Just like there are guys who will suck cock and not kiss, because somehow kissing is just going too far.. Some guys love being with guys and yet have hang ups on being with guys, especially after they cum. They like it, they want it but but they hold back.

As someone who finally admitted that I like guys in my 20's, I totally get it. As a teen, I would be with a guy one minute and totally grossed out a few minutes later. Everybody has to work it out for themselves.

I envy the lucky people who just knew what was right for themselves.

loveblack69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend who is strictly only into being sucked, he wont do anything to anyone and admits he is selfish. I personaly am the complete opposite, I only like to suck guys, not bothered about having anything done in return.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend who is strictly only into being sucked, he wont do anything to anyone and admits he is selfish. I personaly am the complete opposite, I only like to suck guys, not bothered about having anything done in return.

and you're just friends?

Sounds like you two were MFEO

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is something I've never really understood. I try not to judge too much as it really isn't my business but such a thing would never work for me. I want to have sex with people not sexual organs or orifices. Frankly, I'd lose self respect and respect for my partner if I did that. I'd find it degrading to be just a mouth, a penis, or hole for someone else to use. Sex is a mutual act, not an act one person does to another. But if people are okay with settling for that, so be it. The exception to that I guess might be a couple wanting to role-play a bit to spice things up. But in that case there's already a foundational relationship of mutuality in place and this act is not the norm.

Reactions: malakos and 622675

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the guy considers himself a total top, he might view sucking a cock as an activity for bottoms.
Wait, some guys don't want to perform oral sex because it makes them feel less in control/in charge or whatever?