Bi men who don't suck

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait, some guys don't want to perform oral sex because it makes them feel less in control/in charge or whatever?

Yes there is a subset of gay and bi men (and straight for that matter) who will not perform oral sex on their partners. I suspect it is a means to keep emotional distance. If you don't care about your partner's orgasm or pleasure there's no risk of being hurt when your partner isn't satisfied.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes there is a subset of gay and bi men (and straight for that matter) who will not perform oral sex on their partners. I suspect it is a means to keep emotional distance. If you don't care about your partner's orgasm or pleasure there's no risk of being hurt when your partner isn't satisfied.
That's hard for me to wrap my brain around.

If you don't care about your partner's pleasure, what's the point in having sex? Why not just masturbate if your own pleasure is the only thing that matters?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's hard for me to wrap my brain around.

If you don't care about your partner's pleasure, what's the point in having sex? Why not just masturbate if your own pleasure is the only thing that matters?
I agree wholeheartedly. No real risk of pregnancy or disease when masturbating. I suspect the "conquest"/act of domination is what they are there for.

Reactions: Oxnard

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree wholeheartedly. No real risk of pregnancy or disease when masturbating. I suspect the "conquest"/act of domination is what they are there for.
I hate to be the one to tell you however its hard to have a PREGNANCY with a blowjob!! Bill

Reactions: Oxnard

Charlie6echo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can suck but if u will ask me for an honest answer, i dont really like it. I just do it for the sake of reciprocity and being fair. Dont like touching too

Reactions: lelyal

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Or there could be other issues. I don't do oral with women. Not because I'm an asshole, but because I'm (quite literally) tongue-tied. That said, there's no excuse for ignoring a partner's pleasure. I've never had a female partner complain about me not doing oral, once she's found out just how good I am with my fingers. *Grin.* Just like penis size, tongue size is not everything. It's about getting off, not about the tool one uses to get 'em there.

Reactions: BillR31

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some people just like to get sucked, and some people just like sucking. I happen to love a cock exploding in my mouth, and don't want the distraction of someone fumbling around with my crotch while I do it. Messes up my focus. Don't get me wrong. I can really get into the whole two bodies coming together for electrifying, passionate, melting together sex, where both sides are satisfied,and angels descend from heaven; or I can just give you a knee shaking blowjob. I love it when they can no longer stand up, and just sort of collapse on you.

bangmister

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just in the past year and a half I've had the pleasure of sucking on a cock. I enjoy it more than receiving from a guy, probably because my wife has always gone down on me, so the excitement of something new isn't there. Had my first 69 the last time I visited my massage guy and I was concentrating on giving him so much pleasure, that I didn't even realize I was in his mouth until I was ready to explode.

Reactions: bi2