Bi or Gay due to Size Restrictions of Vagina?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ArtofDesire, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Just curious, do you think there is any chance that very well endowed men may be pushed towards gay or bi relationships even though they are hetero at heart because of the physical limitations female vaginas may represent?

2. LGX

LGX Member

I don't think for that reason, but I think because they are...well.. big. They would probaly because they KNOW they can dominate women and women would brag about them. I think it'll be more of a challenge.

3. DRW414

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure about that one, but I do know it works the other way around. I know a guy who can't get any play from the guys because he is huge, and on the downlow. So he sticks to the girls, even though he is bi at heart. I kind of feel sorry for him.

4. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

So if I understand you correctly, and please correct me if I am wrong, your supposition is that it may be a matter of men presenting more of a challenge to conquer sexually?

5. LGX

LGX Member

Exactly. That's what the Romans/Greeks did. If you can sexually dominate both sexes, then you truly are alpha-according to some men.

6. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

DRW414
    Hmm... I cannot speak with any experience on that side but maybe it's because he's trying to keep a lid on that side and not being open about what he wants? At least that's the first thought that comes to my mind.

7. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Okay, thanks for the clarification LGX. I can understand your point of view.

8. maxcok

Gold Member

Sexual orientation is in your head, not in your dick.

9. karldergrosse

Gold Member

No, I don't...unless you're referring to an occasional opportunistic change of sexual target, when no woman is available (prison, say)--which I don't think you are. I'm firmly convinced that inborn sexual orientation/preference cannot be altered under any circumstances. I know for sure that I was not "pushed toward gay or bi relationships" because of any possible physical incompatibility with women. In fact, a gay friend of mine is so exceedingly overendowed that he has constant difficulties with male-to-male sex, although he was comfortably married for several years with no "fit" problems whatsoever. It would never occur to him (or me, for that matter) to make a change merely for convenience's sake. I believe it's a given that sexual orientation--hetero, homo, or bi--is hardwired in the brain. And while probably the greatest majority of human beings are able to perform against the grain of their orientation, the result is always hollow and unsatisfying, leaving the person longing for the complete satisfaction of his sexual drive with the desired gender. (With bi's, of course, their drive is toward both sexes--but seldom, I've come to believe, in equal portions, virtually never 50/50...thus they tend to settle into a more or less monogamous relationship with someone according to their higher percentage.)

[I do enthusiastically agree with your signature statements, however!!! :biggrin1: ~ And lest I forget: A hearty welcome to LPSG to you...! :smile:]

P.S., later: After posting, I see that Maxcok has compressed, in advance, my answer into a nutshell. Good show, man!

#9 karldergrosse, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  10. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I am not implying that gender choice is anything other than a personal preference or whatever it is that causes us to be attracted to one sex over the other. My question relates to men that would choose to be with a woman rather than a man but due to their size find women less than satisfying or unwilling therefore turn to a man to get their needs met.

11. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Thank you karldergrosse, I think you're right about sexual orientation being hardwired but just thought I'd ask to see what kind of responses I got.

12. karldergrosse

Gold Member

I understood your quetion--and my considered answer is unequivocally No. As Maxcok says, it's in one's head--not in the sexual apparatus. And it's definitely not a choice of gender, nor a mere preference. It is an inborn, hardwired orientation. Truly heterosexual men (like truly homosexual men) cannot find complete satisfaction of their "needs" with the wrong gender, even though a nominally pleasant orgasm is possible. Sex with less than complete physical fit is still more satisfying when it's with the desired gender than with the other sex. ~ Besides, I've read enough and experienced enough to know that vaginas can be capable of considerable accommodation of large members--especially if a truly humongously oversized man exercises a little care and consideration. Too, there's much more to a satisfying sex session than just penetration.

OOPS, Ittibitti--mea culpa. After posting this, I see that your quoted post was not directed to me...as I thought it was, given the time element. But I'll let this "continuation" stand anyway.

#12 karldergrosse, Nov 30, 2010
  13. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

It's not because of that it's just my sex drive or libido
    is out of control and is hard to satisfy it.
    That makes me want to try other stuff,I would normally not do.
    It sucks going to sleep unsatisfied nearly every night. of the week.
    that's what's pushing me towards being bi.

14. karldergrosse

Gold Member

I'm certainly not disputing your highly interesting statements, Wide, but don't take offense if I am not totally convinced that you are genuinely 99% straight...and given my own orientation, that is obviously not meant as a slur. At your young age, there's a good likelihood that you have not yet had time or opportunity to explore fully your deep-seated inclinations, your exact, actual orientation. One question arises: Why would men be more available to you than women...? But whatever the answer to that may be, perhaps you're not 'pushed toward being bi' (as a sexual orientation) at all--possibly it's just, as you state, that you are so constantly, exceedingly horny that any means of relief would be acceptable...? In other words, even if you should occasionally resort to males to satisfy your drive, that does not necessarily mean that you are bi instead of completely straight...unless you should finally find yourself gravitating ever more toward men and away from women. But be that as it may be, whatever you discover about your sexuality is A-Okay. One orientation is as good and acceptable as any other--and don't let anyone try to tell you differently...! Good luck, and frequent relief! [[Here's an irreverent, but nevertheless momentarily somewhat satisfying, suggestion for those partnerless, I-can't-stand-it-any-longer moments: :wank: -- Well, geez! I did say it was irreverent, didn't I...? :rolleyes: ~~~ P.S. Fine Gallery and Album of yours!--they show me that I would find it a great satisfaction to personally help you anytime, day or night, with your dilemma...! :wink:]]

#14 karldergrosse, Nov 30, 2010
  15. maxcok

Gold Member

Setting aside the reality that people find plenty of sexual satisfaction from a wide range of other activities, I'm assuming you're talking about fucking here? In my experience the tightest pussy I every penetrated was still not as tight as any butthole I penetrated, and btw, both genders have one of those. Have you thought your hypothesis through? Because for me it makes no sense on any level, including a plumbing level.

16. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Okay, never mind, enough said. I did not put any serious thought into the question and good points have been made.

17. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where can I find him? :cool:

18. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

As the owner of a vagina, I am confused on what limitations you think it has.

19. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Perhaps, ittibitti, the converse is true. Maybe some men feel that they need to assume the female (passive) role in a gay relationship because their penises are small and, consequently, cannot satisfy a woman. :rolleyes:

20. LGX

LGX Member

I get what she is saying, even if some feel it isn't worded right.

But could it also depend on luck with women? Let's say that a bunch of women are too uncomfortable to do things with a large penis. And it's a huge string of women.

In many books about men on the down low, gay men (according to them) provide them something that women simply can't. If girls are like "OMG, I don't do that" and yet a gay guy will, they might want to try.

I think some people here are a little biased because of their orientation and they feel its inate in them. I beg to differ because I had no attraction to the opposite sex until I was molested. Many Greeks and Romans had sex with other men (boys, mainly). It was more of a societal thing than a "born this way" thing...so who knows.

Draft saved Draft deleted