Bi or Gay due to Size Restrictions of Vagina?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I can honestly say that it has never crossed my mind when a woman has said "I think you may be too big for me", to suggest, "Why don't we try anal then?" :tongue:

I am joking, I know what you are saying, but why would a woman not wish to try to satisfy a man she couldn't accomodate vaginally in another way?

I think it far more likely that the man would look for another woman.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to Audre'sAunt: I read a few other posts where men specifically mentioned having experienced fit problems with women - that's all.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can honestly say that it has never crossed my mind when a woman has said "I think you may be too big for me", to suggest, "Why don't we try anal then?" :tongue:

I am joking, I know what you are saying, but why would a woman not wish to try to satisfy a man she couldn't accomodate vaginally in another way?

I think it far more likely that the man would look for another woman.

Or even another man. For some guys it's easier to sleep with another man than with a women because it's sexual.from what I ve seen women will be angrier if another woman is involved

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to Drifterwood: in answer to your question "why would a woman not wish to try to satisfy a man she couldn't accomodate vaginally in another way?"

I cannot speak for other women only state what I would do and that is work with my man anyway possible to ensure he is fully sated. Intimacy and a sense of caring/compassion are so important along with the physical acts. If he's initially too large but willing to work with me rather than just trying bulldoze right in I would certainly be open to taking a little at a time until I could stretch enough to take all of his member. I believe that with understanding, patience, and lots of practice almost anything is possible. We all know there are other ways to bring satisfaction and obviously we’d need to supplement with whatever works but for me the ultimate end is vaginal penetration so it is something that I'd want to work up to regardless of size. If the relationship is good otherwise I would not want him to search out another so I would do whatever was needed. As you know it's really all about the person and what makes him or her feel loved and honored.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what he said! the other supposition is nonsense, imho.

Agreed, to some extent. For quite a bit of my life I found my sexual feelings to be an inconvenience that I wanted to ignore as much as possible. This backfired in a pretty spectacular manner. Much as I would like to, I cannot live entirely in my head.

When I let my head access my ass, the result was a wealth of kink!

However, I truly have trouble with the OP's question simply because female equipment, just like male equipment, can be stretched to accommodate in most cases and there are lots of toys and gadgets to help with this. A baby's head makes its way out the average vagina and then it regains its elasticity and former dimensions all with muscular training. Those who are naturally internally small, as I am, can 'make it so' if the reward is there in it.

The same is true of anal, for both sexes. Keeping the musculature healthy is the key.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or even another man. For some guys it's easier to sleep with another man than with a women because it's sexual.from what I ve seen women will be angrier if another woman is involved
to LGX: True - I will add that even though I am straight I love to see naked men together - it's just so sensual, in some ways even more than a man and woman because the men may be more in tune with one another. The addition of another woman would hurt my feelings and make me feel inadequate.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Agreed, to some extent. For quite a bit of my life I found my sexual feelings to be an inconvenience that I wanted to ignore as much as possible. This backfired in a pretty spectacular manner. Much as I would like to, I cannot live entirely in my head.
It sounds to me like you were working very hard to ignore or deny what was in your head.

That doesn't discount what Tgirls and I are saying. On the contrary, it confirms it.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I'm certainly not disputing your highly interesting statements, Wide, but don't take offense if I am not totally convinced that you are genuinely 99% straight...and given my own orientation, that is obviously not meant as a slur. At your young age, there's a good likelihood that you have not yet had time or opportunity to explore fully your deep-seated inclinations, your exact, actual orientation. One question arises: Why would men be more available to you than women...? But whatever the answer to that may be, perhaps you're not 'pushed toward being bi' (as a sexual orientation) at all--possibly it's just, as you state, that you are so constantly, exceedingly horny that any means of relief would be acceptable...? In other words, even if you should occasionally resort to males to satisfy your drive, that does not necessarily mean that you are bi instead of completely straight...unless you should finally find yourself gravitating ever more toward men and away from women. But be that as it may be, whatever you discover about your sexuality is A-Okay. One orientation is as good and acceptable as any other--and don't let anyone try to tell you differently...! Good luck, and frequent relief! [[Here's an irreverent, but nevertheless momentarily somewhat satisfying, suggestion for those partnerless, I-can't-stand-it-any-longer moments: :wank: -- Well, geez! I did say it was irreverent, didn't I...? :rolleyes: ~~~ P.S. Fine Gallery and Album of yours!--they show me that I would find it a great satisfaction to personally help you anytime, day or night, with your dilemma...! :wink:]]

The whole problem is the inability to form meaningful relationship with a female . I only have my mom to blame for that. Since she dumped me on to my grandma when I was 8.

The bottom line is I DO NOT trust women at all anymore. At lest for the time being.

I tried asking about but she will just deny it or make up some excuse. right now she is just trying to put a guilt trip on me so I do not move out as I am leaving on the Dec 18th.

Last edited:

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to LGX: True - I will add that even though I am straight I love to see naked men together - it's just so sensual, in some ways even more than a man and woman because the men may be more in tune with one another. The addition of another woman would hurt my feelings and make me feel inadequate.

well if you can find a hot big guy I'll join ya!:p