Bi racial relationships, is it even worth trying ?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I moved to Canada four going on five years ago and one of my first surprise came when a really nice euro girl said her brother, and parents wouldn't accept me. She tried with me, but there was no way it could work out. And from that moment on I have had girls backed away because im black or Jamaican. I have been out clubbing, beautiful white girl started talking to me after following me around and the moment I told her im Jamaican she walked away. I guess she wanted Canadian black dick because she was from belgium. But ofcourse I don't let brainwashed people feel bad about myself, also I have been with my share of white, and some asians (brown and far eastern) but it amazes me still because a month ago the first pillow talk I had with this white was about her family not accepting me, specifically the males. Then she came over my place and called my lil brother monkey infront my sister. lol She is use to doing it, but meant no harm.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should never let race become a factor when deciding who you want to be with. At the end of the day, as long as you're happy and you're not hurting anyone then who cares if someone doesn't approve that you date or sleep with people outside your race.?

Life is too short for things like that. Go get yours!!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I moved to Canada four going on five years ago and one of my first surprise came when a really nice euro girl said her brother, and parents wouldn't accept me. She tried with me, but there was no way it could work out. And from that moment on I have had girls backed away because im black or Jamaican. I have been out clubbing, beautiful white girl started talking to me after following me around and the moment I told her im Jamaican she walked away. I guess she wanted Canadian black dick because she was from belgium. But ofcourse I don't let brainwashed people feel bad about myself, also I have been with my share of white, and some asians (brown and far eastern) but it amazes me still because a month ago the first pillow talk I had with this white was about her family not accepting me, specifically the males. Then she came over my place and called my lil brother monkey infront my sister. lol She is use to doing it, but meant no harm.

Belgium is nice though :rolleyes: And I don't understand the link between only wanting canadian black dick when you come from Belgium?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Belgium is nice though :rolleyes: And I don't understand the link between only wanting canadian black dick when you come from Belgium?

Lol I swear, she went from running to sit beside, and saying hi and dancing with me feeling my cock all excited to zero. Immediately after saying im from Jamaica she stopped dancing then went away. Honestly, I just don't understand this race thing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Lol I swear, she went from running to sit beside, and saying hi and dancing with me feeling my cock all excited to zero. Immediately after saying im from Jamaica she stopped dancing then went away. Honestly, I just don't understand this race thing.

But that has nothing to do with Belgium... See no link... Just a girl who wanted something else.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont think it's a color issue, but the differences betweens cultures. I'm from two different culture, although my parents both grew in Europe. Anyway, there is lack of communication at some point. When you want to be with a different culture then yours, you really have to be curious (by nature) and it's a give and take. I think it's a bit more challenging then a ''regular relation'' and I also beleive, that it is a bit harder, but certainely not impossible with the right person.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex indo girl said if her father found out about me, he would chop me up into tiny pieces. lol

And a more serious note, I asked her once why Indo girls barely talk to guys from other cultures she said because their parents advice them not to. Which is crazy.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you need to find a different place to meet people if the bigoted, ignorant club/bar tramps aren't working for you.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
How much would a belgian woman know about a Jamaican ? Lack of information is the main reason why people discriminate sometimes.

I could ask you the same: How much does a Jamaican man knows about a Belgian woman? You also have a lack of information man and by telling that she did that too you because she is from Belgium is also discrimination. And I don't say this because I'm from Belgium, she also could be from France, Timbuktu or whatever.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could ask you the same: How much does a Jamaican man knows about a Belgian woman? You also have a lack of information man and by telling that she did that too you because she is from Belgium is also discrimination. And I don't say this because I'm from Belgium, she also could be from France, Timbuktu or whatever.

I was trying to figure out a reason why she did it, I was never sure why.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I moved to Canada four going on five years ago and one of my first surprise came when a really nice euro girl said her brother, and parents wouldn't accept me. She tried with me, but there was no way it could work out. And from that moment on I have had girls backed away because im black or Jamaican. I have been out clubbing, beautiful white girl started talking to me after following me around and the moment I told her im Jamaican she walked away. I guess she wanted Canadian black dick because she was from belgium. But ofcourse I don't let brainwashed people feel bad about myself, also I have been with my share of white, and some asians (brown and far eastern) but it amazes me still because a month ago the first pillow talk I had with this white was about her family not accepting me, specifically the males.
Then she came over my place and called my lil brother monkey infront my sister. lol She is use to doing it, but meant no harm.
That is bigoted and unacceptable! :angryfire2: The fact she always does it, does not make it right. :redface:
My ex indo girl said if her father found out about me, he would chop me up into tiny pieces. lol

And a more serious note, I asked her once why Indo girls barely talk to guys from other cultures she said because their parents advice them not to. Which is crazy.
India invented the caste system centuries ago. It is common in Indian culture even today for those with darker skin to be looked down upon and treated poorly. My dad actually warned me to stay away from them eons ago when I was still in pigtails and ankle socks and explained why.

I know Canada has a large population of people of Jamaican origin so I'm not sure where the hateration comes from, but you would do well to steer clear of it. Also it's called interracial dating, not biracial dating. :cool:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Not an expert on love (hahaha!) but I have seen that it can become a Romeo/Juliet situation where the two are truely in love and it is the morons on either side that can cause an issue.

I'm happy my family are fairly liberal (technically, I'm an odd-mix myself), but my friend's family would hate for people of different colour to even date, even within the same culture!

LongandBigSub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How much would a belgian woman know about a Jamaican ? Lack of information is the main reason why people discriminate sometimes.

You can't change your race, but you can change how you perceive your race.

There is nothing different about being black, versus white, etc. Any skin tone serves the same purpose which is to cover our bodies internal organs, however there is a difference in how one chooses to "Feel" in their race.

You don't have to buy into a belief that being black or Jamaican is different, but you do. (Not to be harsh.) If you were OK with your race, you wouldn't care if other's disliked it. It's like if someone you didn't know, said your shirt looked bad black, you would be like whatever. But if someone told you that your skin tone look bad black, you would have an emotional reaction. Even though both statements make statements about color, you've deleveoped a habit of thought that skin tone is different, because other's have believed it, and now you believed it too.

Now I'm not saying racial discrimination doesn't exist. It does, but you don't have to interact with people who make race an issue. There are many people who don't make color an issue (this is 2009, where Barack Obama is president of the United States, and Michelle Obama is one of the photographed women in the world), especially people of the opposite sex in relationships. Look at Heidi Klum and Seal, Tiger Woods and his wife, Halle Berry and her boyfriend, Tina Turner and her ten year relationship with her boyfriend. These are people who are attracted to a person of another race, but race isn't an issue in their belief system, instead love is.

Personally I think your issue isn't about your race, (and you may initially disagree with me, but think about it) I believe it's more about your self-esteem about how you feel about you. You should feel OK about what your race is, regardless of what other's think, because you don't have to believe what other's may think otherwise. When you spend too much time explaining why racism exist, you begin to develop a vibration that there is something wrong with your race, and other's who think negative about it, only affirm your belief. You should spend more time focusing on the positives of your race (and there are so many, if you put your time focusing there), and less time on the negative.

And when your attitude changes, you'll attract different people, whether white girls, brown girls, jamaican girls, etc. who like you because of what you radiate internally - which is self confidence about who you are - than what type of body you have and its skin color.

Real attraction is based on what you emit to people on how you feel about you. Most people like you because of your personality, far more than superficial qualities like what your body is. This is what is called attraction and chemistry, and when you emit the vibe "I'm freakin hot. And I'm Jamaican, and I know it." Girls pick up on it, and want to be with you. Women are ALWAYS attracted to men who have self confidence.

So, I'll be blunt, fuck if other's think jamaican or black isn't up to par - those fuckers don't make up the majority - there are many women who think black and jamaican guys are hot. Just ask Tiger's wife, or Heidi Klum. They're married to hot looking black guys, who feel good about themselves, and that's the type of attitude you should have too.

:)

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

She may know a lot, as there are many Jamaicans living in nearby Britain, and they are trouble with a capital 'T'. Unfortunately, a few too many Jamaican migrants to Britain and Europe have created a reputation that's spread around the globe, and this may be what you are working against.

It's not racism or skin colour, as I am aware of underlying conflict between Jamaicans and Africans in Britain and Europe. The conflict is mostly about behaviour and attitude, and if you saw what I saw in London you would truly understand what the problem really is.