Bi-sexual or just sexual?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've a buddy that I've known for many years.

We're both "hetero" guys.

We each have a lady and we don't find men attractive.

But we got talking about Shemales and how we'd both like to have sex with one. The subject eventually came around to what each of us might do or not do to the shemales's cock, if we did get with one.

We both admitted we'd suck it, wank it and generally play with it.

It wasn't long before we each admitted that the thought of sucking and playing with another cock was quite a turn-on.

Before you know it, we're playing with and sucking each other (shit happens - even to heterosexuals - lol).

It was better than we both could have imagined and we've promised to repeat it, but keep it secret from our ladies.

Are we "Bi-sexual" or are we just "sexual"?

I don't feel homosexual.

Girls are my major turn-on and I believe will always be so. He says the same and I know he's not lying.

So what are we, exactly?

Interested in your views.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Who knows? who cares? isn't it just a label? I suppose by some definitions, you'd automatically be bisexual. But don't sweat it. It doesn't sound like you're in love with your friend, just having sex with him. So go ahead, call yourself "sexual" and leave it at that. No need to wrap yourself in a rainbow flag if you don't think it looks good on you.

nebody81

Experimental Member
Media
I don't believe in sexual orientation. We're all inherently sexual creatures who just develop tendencies along certain lines (a combination of genetics and what we learn through self-discovery). Trying to label human beings based on how/who/what we like to fuck is ridiculous, like trying to categorize us by diet. Don't worry yourself. :)

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sounds like you both had a curiosity & found a way to resolve it together...

I would say if it was an isolated incident, and you were just experimenting, then you're just sexual.

If you liked it, got into it, and would do it again, then you're bi....

just my opinion...

pracura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Attraction defines your sexual orientation, not who you play with. If you aren't physically attracted to your friend, then you have your answer.

Do what you want and forget about trying to define it with a label. Jacking off is a lot more fun if you have a little assistance.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey STD just let it happen. You are 2 guys who are obviously very comfortable with each other to be able to share these feelings and that is very special. All humans are sexual beings and you are extremely lucky to have someone who will accept your feelings and desires as you do with him. If it keeps happening that is fine so long as you don't allow anyone to be hurt but by the sound of things you are both able to handle the fact that you have other feelings that maybe misconstrued.
Keep happy man!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't worry about what to label yourself. Just enjoy your time with your friend and don't be concerned with "what you are".

Who is it that has the signature, "We are sexual, and that's it."? Jason or Simha?.. I forget because I don't have signatures turned on. But whatever... I think there is a lot of truth in that quote. I know it applies to me.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Brilliant to have so many generally positive responses.

If only everyone were as easy-going and sexually liberated as the LPSG membership.

I'd hazard a guess that there are few guys who haven't contemplated it and few women who haven't wondered at having sex with another woman.

Please don't shoot me down if you're not in that category.

All I can say is that it was such a mind-blowing experience to actually do it and so much better to do it with someone I trust rather than a fumble with a stranger.

Our friendship has become even stronger than before (if that's possible) we both feel more than brothers, even.

I feel I can share (almost) any thought with him and he says the same.

Anyone who knows us will also know that we've been sharing my lady and she us in a sexual relationship for a number of years, now.

We're not really swingers, we're certainly not poly, we just enjoy dynamite sex when all three are together.

Trouble is now, that next time I see them together, who do I envy the most - LOL.

His lady has not yet joined the fun (distance/finance constraints) but has made it clear that she wants to and it will happen later this year.

We are very lucky to have what we have in that we all find each other attractive (physically and mentally), but I'm most blown-away that he and I actually did it and had sex with each other.

Now I know why some girls (not all, unfortunatelY) enjoy sucking cock. I was amazed at how rubbery and un-fleshlike his glans was and was happy to find I enjoyed the taste and texture when he came (cummed?) in my mouth.

The future sure looks rosy for our sex-lives.

Thanks again for all your non-judgemental and even positive comments.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I've a buddy that I've known for many years.

We're both "hetero" guys.

We each have a lady and we don't find men attractive.

But we got talking about Shemales and how we'd both like to have sex with one. The subject eventually came around to what each of us might do or not do to the shemales's cock, if we did get with one.

We both admitted we'd suck it, wank it and generally play with it.

It wasn't long before we each admitted that the thought of sucking and playing with another cock was quite a turn-on.

Before you know it, we're playing with and sucking each other (shit happens - even to heterosexuals - lol).

It was better than we both could have imagined and we've promised to repeat it, but keep it secret from our ladies.

Are we "Bi-sexual" or are we just "sexual"?

I don't feel homosexual.

Girls are my major turn-on and I believe will always be so. He says the same and I know he's not lying.

So what are we, exactly?

Interested in your views.

What do you think... That's the question :wink:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you think... That's the question :wink:

Probably Bi.

Possibly latently so for most of our lives (pity we "came out" so late, but tomorrow is more important than yesterday).

Never felt any attraction to another guy, and still don't.

Still have a hundred near-misses a day, whilst driving, cuz of a pretty girl on the sidewalk but none for a stud/hunky male.

But it's almost like having a walking talking breathing alternative sex toy available.

It just seems like another string to the bow scenario.

Another frontier to explore.:rolleyes:

browser50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep- you just a sexual human being enjoying some same sex stuff. But I do have to agree with Lee_M. You are both in relationships and most people are not too happy with their loved one toying around. So tread carefully on that front. Otherwise ahhh just enjoy. Oh and there really is nothing wrong with the Bi Sexual label, other than it being just another label.

browser50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay if this helps at all.

I have been asked in the past how do you know if you gay/straight or somewhere in between. Well Close your eyes, envision a handsome male/female couple walking down the street. Which one do you want so see naked-mess around with? Him,probably more on the gay side Her, more on the straight side. Both, there you go 50/50 bi. Or maybe okay jerk-off time. What are you seeing in your mind That is probably more of an indication about your sexual desires. Otherwise or in closing - Don't worry too much about it. Just remember you are in a relationship and that is important to consider. Oh by the way can you say ahhhh. (humor point only).