Bi Sexual

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I enjoy sex with men bj's, anal ass play. But I do not desire relationship out side of sex. Friends, laughs comrodery etc etc I would consider a relationship with a pre op. trans women. Ive been sexual with transgenders and men but prefer the female form. Tits,ass and cocks can't beat that combo. Am I bi or something else? Men are fun sexually because there is no drama. They and I are there for one reason uninhibited Sex! Anybody else like.this? I have no problem with straight, bi or gay men. We are all just guys looking for sex

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I enjoy sex with men bj's, anal ass play. But I do not desire relationship out side of sex. Friends, laughs comrodery etc etc I would consider a relationship with a pre op. trans women. Ive been sexual with transgenders and men but prefer the female form. Tits,ass and cocks can't beat that combo. Am I bi or something else? Men are fun sexually because there is no drama. They and I are there for one reason uninhibited Sex! Anybody else like.this? I have no problem with straight, bi or gay men. We are all just guys looking for sex
I think you are bi sexually but you connect better with women on an emotional level.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to be that way, however I have had two strong relationships with men. We went to dinner, movies and partys together. This was at a later time in life, and it was amazing. I felt so open and free with these men. We kissed in public, they held me and showed affection openly. It made me feel special.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use to be that way, however I have had two strong relationships with men. We went to dinner, movies and partys together. This was at a later time in life, and it was amazing. I felt so open and free with these men. We kissed in public, they held me and showed affection openly. It made me feel special.
Good for you. Like I said I have no problem with gay or bi relationships. Everyone deserves love in their life.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sex and intimacy with women butt I just enjoy sex with men. I can and do form relationships with women butt with guys the closest is a 'friend with benefits'
Awesome man! Enjoy it!! Dudes are beautiful and are the source of so much joy and pleasure. We know how each other is feeling which is a nice benefit of gay sex.

Reactions: Mister2101

bi2

Superior Member
Media

No one will or should judge you in here, you are in a bi forum. Your attitude should be respected and accepted by all on here.

Bi, Straight, dont worry about labels. Do or label yourself what you feel comfortable with.

I am definitely 100% the same. I love and enjoy being with women and connecting with them in a relationship.

With men, in particular my male partner. It is strictly and only a physical sexual relationship. I want that, he wants that and we are both happy with our fuckbuddy relationship. It is mutually satisfying and beneficial to both of us. Importantly we both enjoy roles we undertake, he enjoys being a strong aggressive and Dominant Alpha Male Top and I enjoy taking on a very submissive feminine bottom. So sexually speaking, its a win win relationship for both of us.

You mention, you love the no drama. I hear you. When he has the urge to fuck or release a load, he will send me a text with a time, literally thats it lol. 99% of the time, I am up for it, so I will either agree with a yes or suggest an alternative time that day. There is no games, drama or agenda's at play here. we both have physical needs that need to be met and satisfied. Sexually we have great chemistry and enjoy our time together, so naturally we always look forward to every encounter.

For both of us, the best aspect, is that after sex, we go about our lives seperately till the next time we hook up. If anything we find the uncomplicated nature of our FWB relationship, one of the best aspects of our physical relationship. Neither one of us, wants or needs a relationship outside of sex.

With a girl, at least from my experience, having this kind of relationship is almost impossible as inevitably the issue of being in a relationship and or wanting more or feeling used, almost always comes up.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one will or should judge you in here, you are in a bi forum. Your attitude should be respected and accepted by all on here.

Bi, Straight, dont worry about labels. Do or label yourself what you feel comfortable with.

I am definitely 100% the same. I love and enjoy being with women and connecting with them in a relationship.

With men, in particular my male partner. It is strictly and only a physical sexual relationship. I want that, he wants that and we are both happy with our fuckbuddy relationship. It is mutually satisfying and beneficial to both of us. Importantly we both enjoy roles we undertake, he enjoys being a strong aggressive and Dominant Alpha Male Top and I enjoy taking on a very submissive feminine bottom. So sexually speaking, its a win win relationship for both of us.

You mention, you love the no drama. I hear you. When he has the urge to fuck or release a load, he will send me a text with a time, literally thats it lol. 99% of the time, I am up for it, so I will either agree with a yes or suggest an alternative time that day. There is no games, drama or agenda's at play here. we both have physical needs that need to be met and satisfied. Sexually we have great chemistry and enjoy our time together, so naturally we always look forward to every encounter.

For both of us, the best aspect, is that after sex, we go about our lives seperately till the next time we hook up. If anything we find the uncomplicated nature of our FWB relationship, one of the best aspects of our physical relationship. Neither one of us, wants or needs a relationship outside of sex.

With a girl, at least from my experience, having this kind of relationship is almost impossible as inevitably the issue of being in a relationship and or wanting more or feeling used, almost always comes up.
A man after my own heart. Continue your enjoyment

bi2

Superior Member
Media
A man after my own heart. Continue your enjoyment
I feel the same, I always love and also enjoy your posts on here and many others on here as well.

All the bi guys that are here its like a brotherhood. We enjoy men and love and adore women as well, its what makes us special and unique.

I love that you could and can want to fuck a woman and also love and enjoy being fucked by a man. In many ways we all bond on here from knowing these experiences.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Awesome man! Enjoy it!! Dudes are beautiful and are the source of so much joy and pleasure. We know how each other is feeling which is a nice benefit of gay sex.
I agree there is a lot of pleasure and joy having sex with another guy .......... although I do not see it as gay sex butt as sex to me sex is between two consenting adults.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree there is a lot of pleasure and joy having sex with another guy .......... although I do not see it as gay sex butt as sex to me sex is between two consenting adults.
Definitely this statement 100%.

My partner is much older man in his 60s, a very much Alpha Dominant Top, he sees himself as straight. Im not here to question or judge him, he is married and loves his wife and children very much, however she has lost all interest in sex.

He very much views our hookups as an outlet and a physical release for him, between two consenting adults. After our hookup we go about our own seperate ways till the next time.

Its fun, consenting and enjoyable.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love my wife. But as a relatively new cocksucker, and I love sucking cocks - I'm kinda upset that I waited this long to experice something I should have been doing when I was younger.
Sometimes I look back and have similar thoughts. There was a big gap between the experimenting I did in my teens to my full bi side emerging in my late thirties. But in those in-between years I fell in love, married, raised a family and worked some long hours. When the time was right, bisexuality came back into my life. I was older, calmer and more confident. I knew what I wanted, what I needed.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I look back and have similar thoughts. There was a big gap between the experimenting I did in my teens to my full bi side emerging in my late thirties. But in those in-between years I fell in love, married, raised a family and worked some long hours. When the time was right, bisexuality came back into my life. I was older, calmer and more confident. I knew what I wanted, what I needed.
I hear you. There are times I need dudes. I need to feel the warmth of a man, kiss him deeply and connect on a masculine level. I denied myself that for many years and I should not have. It impacted my mental and physical health adversely.

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I love that you got the best of both worlds, a wonderful family with a wonderful woman and also indulged in purely just carnal sex with men.

I think most bi guys would love this.

Well done.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trust me I feel you!! I'm a truly straight guy until I see a hard cock or see cum and then I want nothing more than to suck his cock and eat his cum! Being motivationally bi is a fun thing but trust me it is a struggle to figure out!