Bi sexually

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
Do you believe that one can be sexually bi and not romantically? I have always been turned on by sex with another guy and girl. Especially a well hung guy. Mostly oral turns me on. I never have any desire to kiss or hug with a guy. I prefer females for relationships and enjoy sex with them as well.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We are all unique and that means classifying an individual person is difficult. Yes, I thoroughy enjoyed the physical aspects of sex with both men and women, but I never have had sex with any partner before I was truly in love with that person.

My experience has been that when I bonded in friendship and love with a person it was quite natural and right that we should become physically expressive in our affection for one another and that when the sex happened it came about naturally and seemed so right. As one of the senior members here I have always been utterly faithful to my partners including my present partner, my wife for many, many, years.

Sexually speaking I have had only one partner at any time. But, of all my ex-partners I can say that I loved them then and I love them still. The sex we had together is a wonderful part of memory but the love we shared abides.

Reactions: tabana

chuckman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sure. sometimes just nice to have a big cock in your mouth. its not like you are gonna get married...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you believe that one can be sexually bi and not romantically? I have always been turned on by sex with another guy and girl. Especially a well hung guy. Mostly oral turns me on. I never have any desire to kiss or hug with a guy. I prefer females for relationships and enjoy sex with them as well.

I am exactly the same way. Only thing I am interested in is mutual oral, hopefully with a very big cock.

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, men are able to get off with other men and thats all there is to it and its actaully fun. The first time i was freaked out, but realized that I actually liked it. Bottom line, I think, for some reason chics dont suck dicks like a dude, maybe we dont lick pussy as well either who knows....hahaha

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think bisexuality can be pigeon holed. Personally I have had purely sexual relationships with both women and men. I have also had romantic relationships with both women and men. I don't think romance is a required ingredient of defining a person's sexuality.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Am essentially str8 and much prefer females. Being a gym rat I do get turned on by other ripped, muscle guys, but not to the point whether I want to kiss them or play with their cocks. Hugging, pit and pec play (muscle worship) are essentially the extent of my fantasies with another guy. Have had a number of bjs from buds and even fucked a couple without the slightest desire to return the favor.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think bisexuality can be pigeon holed. Personally I have had purely sexual relationships with both women and men. I have also had romantic relationships with both women and men. I don't think romance is a required ingredient of defining a person's sexuality.

People cannot be pigeon holed either, which is why there are so many disagreements.

And in the gay community, I've discovered that acknowledging your bisexuality to to be looked down upon as a person who cannot commit.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do believe that a person can be sexually bisexual while remaining unmoved romantically. When dealing with an initial attraction, I'm driven by lust when dealing with men. With women, I tend to be a bit more reserved and preparing myself for an emotional interaction. In all of my intimate relationships, I would much rather prefer the emotional/romantic connection. That vibe fuels the sex for me so I really wouldn't enjoy a relationship as much without it as times progresses in the relationship. I'll try to add the emotional attachment to it looking for the best possible relationship.

I think the feeling that you're talking about is shared among a lot of men. The 'dick' itself has the potential to pull the lust out of any situation. That might cloud the ability to be emotional with another 'dick' that you find attractive. As long as all parties know that 'that's the case', I don't see anything wrong with it.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Actually, I think this is the most prevalent norm in bisexuality.

Most of us have some definitive preference fro romantic interest.
You are not gay for having sex with guys, but because you feel romantic attraction to men.
And what makes you straight is that it is women that you want to kiss and cuddle up with...

Sex, however, has a purely physical stimulation component that allows it to be somewhat separated from romance.

I think the rarest form of sexuality is the person who is precisely equally attracted to romantic involvement with BOTH sexes.

I think most Bisexuals are predominantly Gay or Straight people who also have the ability to appreciate the beauty, and sensual pleasure of both sexes.

BTW- the second rarest form of sexuality would be those people who have absolutely ZERO sexual response to one of the genders.

Despite the many claiming to be 100% gay or straight... sex and arousal studies show clearly that for most of them that is just a front.

The only thing odd about being interested in sex with both, but only romance with one, is the ability to admit it publicly.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the rarest form of sexuality is the person who is precisely equally attracted to romantic involvement with BOTH sexes.
I agree with this thought. Bisexuality is like a teeter-totter for me. I'm attracted to individuals. Those attractions are usually a mixture of lust and emotions. If I see someone, I'm more attentive to the lustful side of my personality. After I speak to them and find out where they head is is when I start to tetter onto my emotional side. It's a back and forthness that never ends.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very provocative thread...

I think so. I think there is no harm in men finding other men attractive. I, like many who have already posted, prefer women when in romantic relationships. But I have found myself eyeing muscular men or all kinds. It just looks good. It doesn't mean I want them to be my boyfriend, but fantasies begin to cloud my mind.

And fantasies involving men with large cocks! I've been fucked before - but never a large cock. I sometimes wonder what it would feel like. The sensations. But it's mainly just a thought. I haven't been fucked in over 15 years so...

Simba

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
Am essentially str8 and much prefer females. Being a gym rat I do get turned on by other ripped, muscle guys, but not to the point whether I want to kiss them or play with their cocks. Hugging, pit and pec play (muscle worship) are essentially the extent of my fantasies with another guy. Have had a number of bjs from buds and even fucked a couple without the slightest desire to return the favor.

Torque-Dude if you've had sex with men like getting BJs or even fucking men you are NOT 99% straight, or heterosexual even if you want to be or think that you are. Also lots of gay and bisexual men DO NOT reciprocate and some do not even like kissing men. I will give you credit though at least you do admit that you do have some attraction towards men even if you do not fall in love with them or want a husband. Some bisexual people just want sex with one gender but want romantic relationships with the other one and some can fall in love with both genders.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it's possible.

I'm the opposite from some of the guys here.

I fall head over heels for men but with women I mainly want just sex.

I'm more into men when it comes to sex/romance but I wouldn't say no to a MMF 3 way or having sex with a transman/intersex person, and maybe a hot transwoman.

I've never dated/had a relationship with a woman but I highly doubt I would unless she was into heavy bondage/SM and we had an open relationship and it was a mostly casual fuck buddy type situation.

I do not want a fiance/wife/live in girlfriend and I doubt most women would be interested in just doing bondage/SM and getting oral sex all the time for sex and nothing else, or would like it when there was not a long period of celibacy when I'm not attracted to women at all.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Dude, don't deny yourself kissing along with sex. Kissing doesn't make you gay. But it definitely is part of being sexual.

There are lots of nerves that give you pleasure in your mouth.

Think about it - maybe that's why you like sucking cock in the first place.