1. biguy8773

biguy8773 Member

Albums:
    ok, so im only 18...but i think im bisexual. i dont know fr sure becuz ive never done anything with another guy, but ive always been interested in tasting another guys dick/cum...ive been with alot of girls and done everything except anal....am i really bi?

2. tal94

tal94 New Member

only you can know really. If you fantasise about being with a man is that all it is or do you really want to go there? either way don't get hung up on it, you're only young and have as much fun as you can get I say:cool:

3. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
  4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I always figure why narrow your options. Be safe.

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

Be patient. You are still discovering yourself, and you have a good start by calling yourself "bi", rather than straight or gay. But labels are not that important, especially in the experimental phases of life. This forum is filled with members whose tastes vary greatly, and many have changed somewhat since coming here.

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are grey areas between the sexual orientations. ie. at one end of the spectrum are 100% gay people who are turned off by the idea of touching someone of the opposite sex, and at the other are the 100% straight who are turned off by the idea of same sex contact, but in between are people who are more open minded about it. You are curious and perhaps attracted by the idea of sexual contact with another man, so I'd say that it does make you somewhat bi. You are not homophobic and you have a healthy sexual appetite. I'd say that makes you a very balanced individual.

7. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Bi is a good way to live... it doubles your chances of getting a date!

In all seriousness... as others above me have said; only you can say what your orentation is. You should do what feels right, just make sure any way you go... be safe about it.

8. sasami006

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I say give it a try and see how you like it.

9. D_Tamerton Taintpussie

D_Tamerton Taintpussie Account Disabled

I am attracted to people based on whether I think they are good looking, sensual, sexy and I have chemistry with them. Gender is not a deciding factor for me. I am mostly into guys, and have only just kissed one girl, but consider myself bisexual.

I do think labels can be limiting, and am always saying to people that want to label that we are people, not tupperware :rolleyes:.

Just go with what feels intuitively right for you, a few wrong turns along the way are neither here nor there. All you can do is explore as much as you need to.

10. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that you could be in a better place than where you are right now. GOOD JOB! Being able (and willing) to acknowledge that there are certain attractions to the same sex and to start questioning one's orientation, let alone acknowledge that there is a possibility that one is bi is an exceptional place to start. Much as you may be dealing with confusion or concern right now, let me try to put your mind at ease by saying that you have a very good handle on things.

I don't mean to pry, but why have you opted for the 50% 50% preference? I'm not questioning your choice but trying to establish where you are at right now.

In my opinion and from my own journey, I think that the best thing that you can do for yourself right now is to try to get as much information (solid information) about bisexuality and what it's all about. It would be in your best interests to seek out the ability to draw informed conclusions about what such a confusing reality is all about and to what degree bisexuality rings true in your life.

Let me just say that I never had any sexual contact with a guy but I was able to still draw the conclusion that I am bisexual and that I have an equal attraction to men and women, however, it was a process and some of the answers that I had about myself changed as time and my understanding of bisexuality progressed.

Much as you may be feeling as if you need to have all of the answers right now (and believe me when I say that this feeling is experienced by many bisexuals when they initially question their orientation), there truly isn't any need to rush.

The only other thing that I will add is don't rush into any sexual contact with a guy until you are ready. Rather take your time so that you can ensure that if or should such an experience arise, that afterwards you will be happy and satisfied with how things played out, than for your first swim in the waters to be tarnished with regret or even worse...people can be ruthless at times. I have encountered a lot of bi men who are still trying to get past some really bad (and sometimes traumatic) introductions to m2m sex that took place many years ago.

Doc (Fortiesfun) gave me the best piece of advice when I initially realised that I am bisexual and it's advice that I pass on from time to time:

As soon as you are able to, go the an adult store and buy the strongest condoms that you can find as well as lube....and carry it around with you WHEREVER you may go because you never know what circumstances may arise and with whom...and since two men are involved, once things get steamy it will be too late for you to then go out and ensure that you're protected. (I add: That when one is busy discovering bisexuality, there are many times when the hormones are raging like crazy - almost like a second puberty but waaaay more intense, so rather be safe than sorry).

Be proud of yourself for the first but very important steps that you have already taken. Don't be shy or afraid to ask more questions if and when the need arises. You are not alone - you'd be shocked to see how many of us are or have been in your shoes and how most of your feelings, desires and confusion is normal because we've all gone through it at some stage of our journey.

All of the very best with your journey towards yourself!

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Not bad advice, but before you even go there, consider all the pleasurable things you can do with another male without being penetrated.

12. kingkhan

kingkhan New Member

That's great advice. I am like the op and just now realizing my bi side but, the only thing I do w/ guys is jerk each other off and that is fun enough. Right now I am not mentally ready to do any penetration but, just stroking each other is fun enough and it is perfectly safe.

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey, biguy, maybe you are and maybe you're not.

Just 'cause you might jerk off to a fantasy about something doesn't mean that it's something you want to do. Play safe, but you may be happier having a little co-cumming action with another guy in your life every now and then. Or, maybe you'll do it once, and realize it's not for you. Or maybe you'll give up girls completely. Or something in between.

But my advice, for whatever it's worth, is not to sit around with unrealized desires. You're still young enough and uncommitted enough (it sounds like) to do some shit and figure out if it's what you want or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted