1. D_Sawyer Cocque

D_Sawyer Cocque Account Disabled

I have never had sex with a guy. I like women a lot but I have always appreciated a good looking dick and have even found myself looking at penis pics from time to time. I don't generally go around looking at men but I've wondered for a while now what it would be like to have/give oral or more with a guy. Do you guys think this is something to look into or consider?

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes I would find a trusted friend that you like that and that likes you to fool around and experiment with

3. D_Sawyer Cocque

Yah, don't want to end up tied to a radiator in someone's basement. Don't really know anyone like that to experiment with. Any idea how to find a non dangerous/trustworthy person to do that with?

4. D_Otis Elevatornuts

D_Otis Elevatornuts New Member

It's hard man truly is I am in the same situation except I have someone but not anymore :/

5. D_Sawyer Cocque

I would say I'm relationship straight but sex bi if that makes sense. I have considered going to a gay club but haven't done it yet.

6. D_Otis Elevatornuts

D_Otis Elevatornuts New Member

same dude you just like the sexual aspect of a dick, same way your not alone.

7. D_Sawyer Cocque

I guess that would be the right way to describe it.

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The safest place for you to try and experiment some would be a bathhouse or some other kind of sex club; additionally, they're very discrete places, so there's really no risk of anyone gossiping about you being seen in one.

9. D_Sawyer Cocque

Maybe I'll look into the bathouse thing and see where that takes me..

10. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Ok, this question has been asked many times on here, and I think the best thing to do is to check out the guy friends you have already, or even friends of friends. There are a lot of guys who are curious about this stuff. At least you could try jerking off with a buddy and see if it feels comfortable. That's the best kind of exploring I think you could do. Obviously you want to connect with someone who you think is attractive or interesting, or who you like as a person.

11. bob05

bob05 New Member

Albums:
    If it' s on your mind you just gotta do it... You only live once... You can always look back and say hmmm wish I didn't do that, at least you know.... That' s what happend to me... Tought about it, liked it and doing it stiil...

12. D_Sawyer Cocque

Yah, I know that I'm not the first guy with these questions. I'm just having trouble with deciding weather or not to explore it.

13. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    There are lots of guys out there that feel the same way you do. You should check out some of the threads on here concerning the subject. You may find someone on here to experiment with. You'll never know what you like until you try.

14. BigDriller

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bathhouse? are you guys crazy? that's more dangerous than meeting up with someone online. Go to adam4adam.com and pick a hot cock you like. Chat with the guy and meet him in person first if you want to be cautious. You'll get a sense of his vibe and if you're into it. Then you can be upfront about what it is you want. I've met up with a few straight guys on there.

There are a ton of guys out there who would love to suck/be sucked by a straight guy. You'll have your pick.

15. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Sometimes, the best way to start something is just to decide ... for yourself ... that this is something you DO want to do when the situation is right. Then, wait for the right situation to arise. If you just begin seeing yourself as a guy who's open to sex with the right guy, you automatically start putting it out there in a non-verbal way that's different from how you're doing it now.

16. Harold81

Harold81 Member

If at all I would suggest someone you know or feel comfortable with. It may take a while to find this person but it would probably be more enjoyable than someone from craigslist or something. When acting on something like this for the first time, it is imperative you are comfortable with the person and have some form of attraction to him. Don't rush.

Note- I would like to also add that sex with a guy does not HAVE to involve anal play. There are quite a few alternatives that are just as enjoyable. I have found that a lot of guys who are curious think sex with another guy MUST include some form of anal. Sex with a guy has a wide range of pleasures. ;)

#16 Harold81, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  17. D_Sawyer Cocque

thanks for all the advice guys..

18. gti26

gti26 Member

Albums:
    I know how you feel lol

Draft saved Draft deleted