Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is photo shopping anything like when a guy takes a ruler and jams it in to his groin 2 -3 inches and then takes a pic real quick and tells everyone he is 10 inches long Or is it more like when someone takes a real close up pic on a certain area to once again make something look larger than it actually is ? Just wondering cause if this guy is being banned for that Then I think it's gonna start raining pretty hard around here . What's that old saying That Pot calling the Kettle Black ? What does mean ? So once again another point to ponder , I guess when you call yourself avg you don't need to prove anything , Ohh once last thing anyone know where I can get that photoshop program I'm thinking of photshopping my bank account , Now that woud be something I would like to see Bigger !!!

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Is photo shopping anything like when a guy takes a ruler and jams it in to his groin 2 -3 inches and then takes a pic real quick and tells everyone he is 10 inches long Or is it more like when someone takes a real close up pic on a certain area to once again make something look larger than it actually is ? Just wondering cause if this guy is being banned for that Then I think it's gonna start raining pretty hard around here . What's that old saying That Pot calling the Kettle Black ? What does mean ? So once again another point to ponder , I guess when you call yourself avg you don't need to prove anything , Ohh once last thing anyone know where I can get that photoshop program I'm thinking of photshopping my bank account , Now that woud be something I would like to see Bigger !!!

Funny. But did you just call bone pressed erect length measuring, photoshop?:p Thats how they measure it in all serious studies.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@cooldude91 sorry that was my bad I was confusing you with that moron who complained about him using pics without permission. That guy was an idiot. He wants to post pics of himself naked, but then gets mad when others use them. What does he think happens when you post nudes online. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, I assumed and you know what happens when you assume. I made an ass out of me. Lol

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt that they measure from your spine forward on all serious studies !! Have you not looked around here ! While I'm on the topic Asnwer me this one, because no one really seems to know this answer Why is it that every guy that says that he is 9 /10 inches never seems to be able to either afford a cam or for some reason there cams are always broken ..I'm am not saying that the site isn't full of way abv avg guys cause it certainly is , Just not as many that pretend to be .

Now this guy knows how to measure http://www.lpsg.org/members/syddykitty/albums/erect+and+measurements/549626-length-8-as-you-can.html

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be fair hoss, the banning of bi9 was his OWN damn faukt for being prevuosly banned as (Bi9 - previously banned as hungerthanyou et al.) and then sneaking back in, rather than going throught he proper channels.

I was curious as to why hugerthanyou got banned but though I typed in that name ti the search and it highlighted the above in green, it also highlighted a whole section of names at the top opf the page...not on of them hugerthanyou.

I even read trhough the entire 3 pages and couldn't find what hugerthanyou was banned for. Maybe it was from before they started posting them?

Yes the cooldudes thread was juvenile, but really, they resoved it between themselves in said thread and so no harm no foul. Though i DO wonder why that thread was aloowed to stay open as it was of the same vain as mine about reddue though mine was about a banned mamber his was a bout a current, mine was playful, his malicious, mine closed, his still open.

Seeing as how Vince was in both can he or one of the other mods explain this to me?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
to be fair hoss, the banning of bi9 was his OWN damn faukt for being prevuosly banned as (Bi9 - previously banned as hungerthanyou et al.) and then sneaking back in, rather than going throught he proper channels.

I was curious as to why hugerthanyou got banned but though I typed in that name ti the search and it highlighted the above in green, it also highlighted a whole section of names at the top opf the page...not on of them hugerthanyou.

I even read trhough the entire 3 pages and couldn't find what hugerthanyou was banned for. Maybe it was from before they started posting them?

Yes the cooldudes thread was juvenile, but really, they resoved it between themselves in said thread and so no harm no foul. Though i DO wonder why that thread was aloowed to stay open as it was of the same vain as mine about reddue though mine was about a banned mamber his was a bout a current, mine was playful, his malicious, mine closed, his still open.

Seeing as how Vince was in both can he or one of the other mods explain this to me?
I am aware of why bi9 went bye-bye:biggrin1: but my main first was to cooldude who feigned ignorance in reply to 92philip.

My last comment as why is cooldude still here has been sent forward to the mods/admins. there's a very real reason why I asked it.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh I have no doubt about that, lol! Oh and sorry for the typos from hell. Was in a bit of a rush to post.

I still wonder as to the seeming discrepency as to why my thread was closed and his wasn't. Of course I didn't complain about his to the mods nor make a seperate thread about it like tomcat84 decided to do to mine. I would say that maybe the mods were unaware of it, but Vince was a contributer to colldudes last thread, so there goes THAT theory.

As for cool dude himself? Don't know the guy, didn't know bi9. Can't make a call on either.