Biblical Cock

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ezekiel 23:20 ~ "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

So by worshipping big cock I'm actually being a good christian? COOL! :biggrin1: That makes me so happy, I might just go to church tomorrow.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Song of Songs/Soloman is quite erotic.

FWIW, in my opinion it is man's whacked out interpretation of scripture that promotes sex as dirtysinful. IMHO, I think sex is a gift from God. I have even heard a pastor or two mention that perhaps that the euphoria one feels is the closest thing here on earth as to what it feels like being in heaven.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Well that (legitimate) Ezekiel bible passage certainly verifies how "bigger sizes" has been recognized and touted down through many, many generations.

Even those folks of Old Testament times took notice, didn't they!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Song of Songs/Soloman is quite erotic.
Yes, it is.
FWIW, in my opinion it is man's whacked out interpretation of scripture that promotes sex as dirtysinful. IMHO, I think sex is a gift from God. Absolutely, and it's not just for procreation! I have even heard a pastor or two mention that perhaps that the euphoria one feels is the closest thing here on earth as to what it feels like being in heaven. That was the premise behind Bernini's - The Ecstasy of S. Teresa di Avila

http://www.wga.hu/art/b/bernini/gianlore/sculptur/1640/therese1.jpg

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My god... what next... it says somewhere that Jesus had a big one?
Honey,everybody knows that jesus was not hung. (but crucified) Ok bad one.
What did he say to his mother from the cross. "Run home and get my flats Mary these spikes are killing me"
ouch an electric shock from my keyboard.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ezekiel 23:20

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
I was jerking off with this guy once who was hung like a donkey and came like a horse. All I could think of was thank god that was not in my mouth. I would have thrown up!He came a quart, It just splashed on the floor over and over.I said, dude that is so fucking gross and he just smiled.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ezekiel 23:20

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

It's like the rest of that shit from hebrew mythology, it's just wishful thinking on behalf of a scribe with an over vivid imagination

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that (legitimate) Ezekiel bible passage certainly verifies how "bigger sizes" has been recognized and touted down through many, many generations.

Recognised but not necessarily admired. Large genitals have been seen during some periods as having lower, 'less evolved' conotations

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jonah--
Fascinating tread....intrigued by the posts so far.

Gjorg---
I am not worthy of your wit and humor. I was laughting hysterically....then wondered if I would be struck by lightening because it is Sunday.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recognised but not necessarily admired. Large genitals have been seen during some periods as having lower, 'less evolved' conotations
Ref. Biblical Cock Ezekiel 23:20
Brings to my mind when younger
about my step-dad saying to me that the reason for the large size of my penis ( peter) was caused from the work devil's workshop and many times he'd say it while he'd whip me buck-naked; and many times hittin me in & across my gentials with his 3 leather belts tied together for swichin me.
He also made it a point and forced me to wear a jockey strap daily to hide any imprints that may be seen in my pants...caught without wearing it, I got whipped (from age 13-18 yrs. old) under his househole.:mad:
My two older step-bros. weren't made to do this or treated with whippins.
He treated me different from my step-bros because I wasn't as smart as them and from the country, couldn't read or write to good nor did I talk much (only when required to answer)I had also all ready fathered a child by my age of 12-13 yrs old in Mississippi.
He refer to me as a good for nothin knee-knocker buck...and as you say
less evolved with over-developed gentials.
I somewhat grew up being shame and embrassed and abused for the size of my gential organs.
Ain't really to fair to judge us like this way...but some people just do.
I also wonder what this says to one of my uncles with 22 kids; and about my great-grandpa who was made to breed about 45+ children on one plantation and was used by other plantation owners (slave-masters) with their slave girls to breed children.:confused:
Guess it's something to think about!

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ref. Biblical Cock Ezekiel 23:20
Brings to my mind when younger
about my step-dad saying to me that the reason for the large size of my penis ( peter) was caused from the work devil's workshop and many times he'd say it while he'd whip me buck-naked

<snip>

Guess it's something to think about!

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the ancient greeks...