Biblical sized

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's see...well out of all the characters in the Hebrew Scriptures, I'd have to pick one of the major prophets...probably Isaiah or Jeremiah...now those guys had BALLS and prolly the staff to match!! As for a NT character, it would have to be St. Peter.

Sizable, now you tell me your answer to your question? I'm really curious and elaborate on how you've reached your conclusion. Peace,

Phenix

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys are fuckin' quick...and I'm a Biblical scholar (no lie)...here's a question: If Goliath was a Philistine and had a gigantic cock, is it safe to presume that all Philistines had big dicks?:cool: Peace,

Phenix

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More than likely Adam. He wasn't as small as humans are today, and probably was a lot more powerful, etc.

Oh, by the way, "Height" doesn't correlate with "Size". Goliath was but 9' tall; he just had giantism. Chances are he was a little bigger than average and had circulatory problems ( thus the hemmoraging that killed him when hit in the head ) as all giants tend to.

I'd definitely place my bets on the older characters though; who knows how long their puberties were?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, we all know Jesus wasn't hung. (He was crucified. Sorry, just had to post that!) Speaking of JC, perhaps some biblical / art scholar can answer this question... a friend told me a while ago that in pre-Renaissance art, Jesus was often shown on the cross naked and that is only afterward that he started being portrayed wearing a cloth covering over his naughty bits. Anyone know more about this?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
More than likely Adam. He wasn't as small as humans are today, and probably was a lot more powerful, etc.

Oh, by the way, "Height" doesn't correlate with "Size". Goliath was but 9' tall; he just had giantism. Chances are he was a little bigger than average and had circulatory problems ( thus the hemmoraging that killed him when hit in the head ) as all giants tend to.

Adam was not said to be larger than the average man. How can you state that he was? Nor do you know that Goliath suffered from "giantism". The tale states that he was killed by David with a stone. Your "circulatory problems" claim is again purely conjecture.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well, we all know Jesus wasn't hung. (He was crucified. Sorry, just had to post that!) Speaking of JC, perhaps some biblical / art scholar can answer this question... a friend told me a while ago that in pre-Renaissance art, Jesus was often shown on the cross naked and that is only afterward that he started being portrayed wearing a cloth covering over his naughty bits. Anyone know more about this?

The scriptures state that Jesus was stripped of his clothes before crucifixion. Therefore several artists throughout history, including Michaelangelo in the Renaissance period BTW, have depicted him naked based on what they learned from scripture.

http://www.lpsg.org/764186-post19.html

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dreamer is correct; it was the Roman custom to crucify criminals completely naked to add to the shame of the whole execution...Peace,

Phenix