Bicurious first timer here..

Skaarrj

Experimental Member
Media
I want to try recieving anal sex, but I've never ever played with my self anally before, so I Have no idea what it's like. I'm a tall skinny guy with like, not much butt lol, so will it just be only pain for me?

Is there any pleasure for me involved?

imspecial

Just Browsing
Media
I've only been with two men my whole life as I have to live and act straight. So its a secretive thing that is hard for me to do. But from my experience I love getting fucked. I am a bottom only. What I love most about it I guess is feeling used for another mans pleasure. It hurts a lot at the very first and I would definitely recommend using some toys and fingers before you try a dick. There is nothing like the feeling of a man thrusting his dick inside you and and being filled with his cum...

Skaarrj

Experimental Member
Media
Nice to know my internal size will be unaffected then, and I plan to use a condom so i dont want his cum inside my bowels or anything. I don't want any sexual diseases.

Do I have to douche myself, or can I just clean myself normally?

versatilegambler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can clean yourself normally, as most lubes will break down before it becomes a problem. you don't even need to douche after taking cum in your butt. however, if you are using an recessive amount of lube, or if you feel full after being cummed in, a quick enima of just water will help remove excess

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice to know my internal size will be unaffected then, and I plan to use a condom so i dont want his cum inside my bowels or anything. I don't want any sexual diseases.

Do I have to douche myself, or can I just clean myself normally?

If you do not douche, you run the risk of having shit appear in the middle of the action; take it from someone who has been fucking ass for probably longer than you've been alive (34 years now), it's a complete buzz-kill.

Douche with water, not an enema. You can buy a standard Fleet-type enema, but empty the bottle and refill it with warm water, In a pinch, an empty drinking-water bottle would work, too.

Before you jump into a sexual thing with anybody, you should learn some things about your body, and how it reacts to different sensations, first. That means that you need to do some exploration with your fingers and, perhaps, a modest-sized toy. Get some lube and go slow.

Start by lubing the outer surface of your anus, then begin on the sphincter. You'll probably notice that it grips pretty tightly: now imagine having a dick pushing through instead of just a finger. You will have to learn to relax your sphincter if you expect to get penetrated and get any pleasure out of it.

I'd recommend several attempts at experimentation solo before bringing anyone in (pun intended).

Good luck!