Bicurious in Montreal looking for extremely well hung

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by marcuty, May 13, 2008.

1. marcuty

marcuty New Member

Albums:
    Hey there, first off, despite what i am looking for on this site, i am not looking for sex with just anybody and every person that shows interest in my profile. What i want is precise and i am looking for a man with a head on his shoulders to live this with. I am mostly straight but with bi fantasies, have a girlfriend (pics of my face available AFTER chatting and IF interested), serious, safe, clean and would like to relive one of my biggest fantasy. I am looking for a serious, clean, safe and especially VERY WELL HUNG man (about 9in or +, very large and thick, WITH PICS PLEASE). I am very very excited by very long and thick cocks. Huge mushroom head also a turn on. I would like to suck you for hours (and although not necessary, if u are open to it, be penetrated). I am looking for discreet, occasional, safe only encounters, also preferably exclusive. If you are bi/bicurious and in my situation, it's a +. The scenario that i would like to live is a little different: after meeting first of course, i would like during our intimate encounters that you wear a hood (also covering your eyes) while I suck you for hours in all sorts of positions, while you deeply penetrate my mouth and maybe my ass (other alternative: we both wear a hood that covers the head except the eyes and mouth). I am NOT looking for anything else sexually with a man, therefore i want you to be passive with your hands while i take care of your cock for hours. Despite the limits of my sexual curiosity with a man, i am quite imaginative, kinky and would like to add some variations to these encounters if i have the assurance that you are completely safe as i am. I am very excited by the idea of living this with an extremely well hung man. I also prefer meeting on neutral grounds for our firsts sexual encounters and i can travel but within a reasonable distance from Montreal. I am serious and asking for the same. If interested and if u fit what i am looking for, drop me a line. Marc.

2. StumpyMTL

StumpyMTL New Member

Look me up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice