Bicurious Montreal engaged man looking for clean/safe/very hung man for discrete sex

marcuty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey there, first off, despite what i am looking for on this site, i am not looking for sex with just anybody and every person that shows interest in my profile. What i want is precise and i am looking for a man with a head on his shoulders to live this with. I am mostly straight but with bi fantasies, have a girlfriend, serious, safe, clean and would like to relive one of my biggest fantasy (pics of my face available AFTER chatting and IF interested). I am looking for a serious, clean, safe and especially VERY WELL HUNG man (about 9in or +, very large and thick, WITH PICS PLEASE). I am very very excited by very long and thick cocks. Huge mushroom head and very thick white cum also a turn on. I would like to suck you for hours (and although not necessary, if u are open to it, be penetrated). I am looking for discreet, occasional, safe only encounters, also preferably exclusive. If you are bi/bicurious and in my situation, it's a +. The scenario that i would like to live is a little different: after meeting first of course, i would like during our intimate encounters that you wear a hood (also covering your eyes) while I suck you for hours in all sorts of positions, while you deeply penetrate my mouth and maybe my ass (other alternative: we both wear a hood that covers the head except the eyes and mouth). I am NOT looking for anything else sexually with a man, therefore i want you to be passive with your hands while i take care of your cock for hours. Despite the limits of my sexual curiosity with a man, i am quite imaginative, kinky and would like to add some variations to these encounters if i have the assurance that you are completely safe as i am. I am very excited by the idea of living this with an extremely well hung man. I also prefer meeting on neutral grounds for our firsts sexual encounters and i can travel but within a reasonable distance from Montreal. I am serious and asking for the same. If interested and if u fit what i am looking for, drop me a line. Marc.