bicurious question

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what do you think of my sausage, and what would you do with it? this question applys to both girls and guys.

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Well, you identify as straight. I trust that means that you'd expect other men--straight , gay or bi--would be respectful of what you have, and, not wishing to compromise your sensibilities, adopt a laissez-faire attitude.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would suck fuck ride swallow and devour the seed that comes from it...a good handjob in order too..

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, you identify as straight. I trust that means that you'd expect other men--straight , gay or bi--would be respectful of what you have, and, not wishing to compromise your sensibilities, adopt a laissez-faire attitude.

i need to change that on my profile as i'm actualy a little curious.

most of what you say is true though.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldn't do anything to your tool. I'd get a pretty little Japanese girl for you to mount. And when you were satisfied, I'd spread her legs and eat your load of African fuckjuice out of her pretty, pretty Asian pussy. Then I'd send you both out of the room and masturbate furiously while sniffing the bed sheets.

Damn, I'm hard :smile:

i like it. i would take it deep in my mouth and tease it with my tongue, and then let you blow a huge load all over my face!!! :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it is a handsome cock.
it would be hard not to imagine having fun with it, for most people.

Those jiggling boobs are really doing it to me.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wouldn't do anything to your tool. I'd get a pretty little Japanese girl for you to mount. And when you were satisfied, I'd spread her legs and eat your load of African fuckjuice out of her pretty, pretty Asian pussy. Then I'd send you both out of the room and masturbate furiously while sniffing the bed sheets.

Damn, I'm hard :smile:

SouthernSpunk, you're my new hero.