Bicurious wm/38 Greensboro, NC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by licking_it_right4u, Oct 28, 2007.

1. licking_it_right4u

licking_it_right4u New Member

Albums:
    Howdy, bicurious wm/38 Greensboro area, down to earth, simple guy, clean & drug and disease free, , like sports, football basketball and nascar. Like riding my Motorcycle, throw back a few cold ones, look at the nice tits and asses, luv to eat pussy and make a girl squirm and lick and suck on their nipples and make those juices flow. I am also bicurious, just something I want to try, not attracted to guys just women but curious about the sexual side of it. Looking for fun with a bicurious male seeking first time experience like myself, I am curious about oral and anal with a versitile guy.

Bi or first timers only, must be very clean and D&D free, discrete not extremly overweight and close in age. Not looking for anything other than sex, but it would be nice to have some similar intrests and be able to hang out and have some fun now and then, no freaks or those that are just looking for your own pleasure. Sex is to be pleasurable for both partners. I am near Greensboro, work during the day but flexible. Hope to hear from you soon.

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi,welcome to LPSG... :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted